Enough about AO's rights or wrongs, what are you entirely neutral about?

There’s too much emotion on this forum, what are somethings that you have absolutely zero feelings on whatsoever?

I feel nothing towards castaways, the chance at a legendary fish does not excite me, nor does their cries for help annoy me.

4 Likes

Insanity effects? I think they’re annoying, but not annoying enough to warrant a Warding build.

The trilogy has been completed

2 Likes

This one is by far the hardest to answer? Enizor maybe? Yknow, love his stats and all… But hes just an old guy

Calvus.
Couldn’t care less about the guy, and I’ve learned his boss fight at this point (although I haven’t played AO in a good while so he might kick my ass if I tried it again).

The segments of the lore document which sound somewhat corny that 2017 vetex wrote.

1 Like

Shura.
He’s kinda forgettable for me, and i don’t feel like i have any opinion on him, he just…exists, i suppose.
This opinion might change when he’ll come back eventually, however.

the combat, it’s not the best combat ever and not the worst. it does it’s job (i don’t touch pvp with a 10 feet pole)

keep forgetting iris ain’t the first boss tbh

Reputation, I guess. There’s not much to it so it doesn’t strike my interest. Fame and Bounty as a whole is pretty bleh anyway, would prefer to carry out my grind without any attention.

1 Like
  • Clans. They’re a good system, but people really need to calm down about it and treat it as a fun game. The good and bad manages to balance out to the point where its just grey.
  • Same situation with renown, it has good and bad and ends up just being both at the same time. Don’t really bother, don’t really care.

The Forest of Cen… cerruno? Cenchurno? The Forest of Greenwish is… okay? I mean, Ceneryx’s armor is pretty good, but otherwise the place is kinda just… there.

Oh, and Sandfall. That’s arguably the most boring island in the entire game. Should be revamped imho.

• Neviro
  • Cult of Cerunno
  • Vetcord’s main server

Honestly I don’t really care for Gravy or AS. The only real benefit they seem to give is not having to take a poster to get bounty from a hunt, and as a negative you can’t have your drip. Also AS ships might as well be pirate ships for all I care.

Heh, Neutral Reputation

A tad unrelated, this is beautiful to see!

1 Like

fishing
it’s fine
that’s it

Sailing
its… fine

Cargo. Its a thing ig.

Random Jaw pirate 6.

Weapon categories.

Would have prefered if it was divided in straight blade, curved blade and thrusting, but it’s fine like this too.