Epic forum quotables

why even bother to kidnap key when I can copy his design, yall wasted your time trying to steal him :joy_cat:

This video is sponsored by NordVPN. Staying safe online is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hackers. NordVPN allows you to change your IP address, making you harder to track, securing your privacy. Check out the link in the description to get 20% off for the first two months and thank you to NordVPN for sponsoring this video.

2 Likes

It was me sandal, I made them create the writing category with no standards so that YOU wouldn’t be entertained, reducing your bloodflow to make you a millisecond slower
slow enough for me to steal the key to mimhere island

ok

weifawiefh

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

posted this on behalf of the forums party discord this is now a copypasta

4 Likes

bookmarked for the next one

2 Likes

I just found this funny

21 Likes

5 Likes

oh my goodness gracious

If there’s one thing we learned from that discussion, It’s probably

Never let the Forums discuss riddles. It won’t end well.

It hasn’t even ended yet we are too dumb to bring up any good guesses.

2 Likes

Man.
You’ve made a huge mistake. I am going to find a riddle now.

A riddle from FBI entering test thing:
A man and a woman went to restaurant. Both ordered a glass of water for each other. Since it was a fricking hot evening, in both glasses there was ice. Woman was very anxious so drank the glass of water very fast. The man was calm so he was drinking slowly.
After both returned home, the man texted the woman and said that he feels bad - he had headache, nausea, etc. In the morning he was found dead. The police said that he was poisoned, and that poison was in BOTH glasses of water.
The question:
How the heck did woman survive?

People that drink water fast live longer

2 Likes

5 Likes

the poison was in the ice cubes btw
(im not smart i have just heard it already)
((knowledge > intelligence))
(((felt like making a 3rd bracket lmao)))

1 Like