First One To Answer The Question Correctly Wins 500K Galleons | Part 23

I’m kind of surprised that we got boobs added before the cat ears and tail. I don’t know what’s on Vetex’s mind but hopefully this means we’ll get them soon, I’d rather have cat ears and tail rather than boobs.

Instruction: Submit your answer as a video.

Question:
This place is a hidden cave area where it can become a paradise for fishermen and a hideout for those being hunted. It holds many cozy roomlike small caves and of course, a body of water where you can reel in ocean type fish. How do we enter this hidden cave area?

use cataclysm magic on the island and wait for it to respawn

i dont got an answer to this as it’s complicated, sorry :,)

have the map bug out and not load properly

Not gonna lie, it’s been a while since I’ve done a hard question.

if it’s not this, then you probably just have to dig until you get to it or clip through a wall

it’d be funny if the answer was to just find this hole and go through though

I’ll give just one special hint since I realize this is gonna be a hard find, no bug is used to get into the hidden cave.

Now then, I’ll just let you guys do your thing until I mark someone as the solution :saluting_face:
(Also don’t forget to submit the answer on how to get in as a video)

can you swim up to it from the water?

Swim into it from the side of palo town

I don’t have a video software unfortunately,
But I hope this either counts or at least helps someone else get it

Is THAT where these treasure charts keep wanting me to dig?

Nah it’s made of rock

I’ll allow roblox’s recording software btw, and just upload it in a streaming site. I recommend streamable since it’s fast and doesn’t require you to login (I think but even if it’s otherwise, signing up is pretty quick as well).

I see grass.

Alright, do I at least get it if someone else shows a video first since I guessed it?

it looks kind of too big to be palo town i think

Sadly no, only the first one to answer correctly and this include following the instruction.

It is Ravenna and I had a topic showscasing on how to get inside.

Well crap. I don’t have access to my computer right now

Aren’t the rocks at Ravenna a deeper shade of brown?