Forum Curses 2: Prometheus’ Arena

Anyway @level you are added I guess

I read that but he gets time travel too which honestly that alone is more op than most conceivable powers

Nvm I forgor I can just die to fire(meaning inferno can’t touch me because I an literally part fite

That shit ain’t touching me :hugs:

Well, that was (Chapter 1 spoiler)just his luck being killed by the singular person with a time rewind skill :frcryin:

@Level heres the description I’ve written of the Unity Curse, just asking what abilities you want to start with

• Allows the user to use the abilities of any non curse user that has killed them in the past
  • If they are killed by a non curse user they revive with the abilities of that non curse user
  • Being killed by a curse user will give that curse user a boost to their power, however the user of the Unity Curse will die.

They will come into battle prepared with the abilities of multiple animals as their ‘weapon’

1 Like

I’m restricted to animals? That’s fine but can I lie about my curse and claim I have the cloning curse or claim I have an explosion curse because the bombardier beetle can produce them I.e I would too

(I still actually have the Unity curse but story-wise people think it’s the cloning or explosion curse)

I mean unless you angered a mad murderer with a knife I don’t see how you’d have other abilities since Magic doesn’t exist in the universe this is set in

Nah I don’t it’s just that use an earthworm’s ability to clone to pretend I have cloning or use the bombardier’s explosions to pretend I can summon explosion magic

Imma come up with a lot of shit to die to

Yeah you can choose a curse to pretend to have

Hambrugr

You realise that even 23 minutes later I still can tell what it originally said

1 Like

@everyone (real) there are only two positions left for the Arena. Get here quick if you want a chance to win the prize.

how do you die to an earthworm or tardigrade? since you only gain the abilities now you can’t become what kills you.

the earthworm takes a swim in magical seawater and then jumps on him.

Ya getting to their size would be part of the ability of dying to small creatures, same steps, become a micro-organism and die to them

Also earthworms wouldn’t even be hard to die by, just suffocation

Stuff your lungs with worms

Fr I could go into a backyard and just shove earthworms up my nose and mouth for that part

Could I do a character OC for this?

i think so, we are being asked the name