Forum Curses: The Second Act

[topic: magic theory club, gaming-and-chill, by sage sage]
replying to Post

This again leads to many questions: How would ghost magic actually work? Does it include specifically just ghosts? Are subtypes of spirits such as poltergeists and wraiths involved? How abstract are the abilities? Is it just throwing a ghost or is it basically becoming a summoner from Terraria? I feel like we’d need to actually see someone with this ghost magic to learn more about it, it’s just too vague.

[topic: magic theory club, gaming-and-chill, by sage sage]
replying to Post

with all these sub categories and questions, ghost magic is a very broad kind of magic, so the answer to these questions would simply be how the user of ghost magic uses it. theoretically, all of these abilities should be available to them, but they would have to choose which ones to use and how they use them

Nerds talking about the intricacies of theoretical ghost spells

Just some silly billies talking about the concept of ghost magic

I saw someone with “Ghost Magic” man I had to bring it up

I imagined it as just being able to phase through objects and levitate and stuff at will honestly, not any of this wacky ghost summoning stuff

so the danny phantom route

Alr im brainstorming a character rq, where should I drop it in for this?

You can just leave it here as per everyone else

1 Like

Anything new will be added to the Trello in the morning. It’s difficult on phone.
In the meantime go and recruit some people, I want to see @realisticbanana here.

quick question, so does this all take place on the discord? or here on the forums like the other 2

The discord can be used for discussion, getting pinged for announcements and events, and also submitting topics/replys/messages as an alternative to here.

Okay, so I’m not participating. Instead, I want to praise the intense amount of creativity this forum has. Some of the most interesting writing I’ve ever seen has been here. Creative, genius, and immersive writing has been formed.

And this person, Randomness, is leading the charge and this ONE IDEA has sparked my love for writing and is making me work on my fantasy world again.

Just- my god, credit where it’s due. Fantastic.

7 Likes

most of the student names are normal then we got Arkenheilor Ferzorik, Aya Ayayaya, Nick Yvodazvle Zechroth, and Sage “sock” Sage :sob: (wth)

you making fun of the average slav?

1 Like

what

The duality of character names

1 Like

Alright I’m putting character here off of the information thing Randomness gave, sorry for not putting it earlier (I was too busy finishing Magius in Worldbox)

• Character name: Calypso Eclypsione (Nicknamed Callie)
  • Character Age: 16
  • Student/staff: Student
  • Favorite subject: Art
  • Theoretical Magic Ability: Ink magic (specifically Blue Ink)
  • Highest Role: N/A
  • Clubs wanting to join: Art Club (I’m an artist, ofc I will join), Theatre club (my dad says it’s a fun club), and Magic Theory Club (I’m interested in it).

About me (By Calypso):
Hello to… whoever reads this, I guess? I’m Calypso, and I like Art (I use ink pens and digital a lot), Fantasy novels (Magical tales and such), and Manga (is that cool enough here?). I’m not the best at talking with people, but I try my best! I hope this wasn’t horrendous to read, please tell me if so, I don’t want to screw up something by accident!

actually it’s sage “sage” sage now