Forum Curses: The Second Act

How does the light do this though? Morse code? Is it written on it?

Apolo rolls his eyes at all the noise coming from behind the door. “Calypso, stand back,” he says again.

Dents it in the wall

Jay walks into the room, immediately noticing the pile of water falling from the ceiling. She froze and went quiet. Maybe she shouldn’t have come here after all. As she quietly walks close to the wall over to the rest, she notices the big horse shaped hole. She decides to say nothing about it and to observe the conversation.

“Hey, what is this horse you guys are talking about? Does it have something to do with the hole in the wall? Where is-” she couldn’t finish her sentence because a light fell down from the ceiling, almost crushing Lucky. The light spelled out something. A sentence. Jay slowly looked at the rest of the people in the room. After discussing what had just happened, she said: “maybe I shouldn’t say anything anymore, before something else happens.” A knock on the door. Another knock on the wall. More knocks drown the silence in the room, coming from all different directions. Jay can’t hear her thoughts. “Move” she said, as she walked up to the wall. She put two fingers against it and closed her eyes. She started drowning the energy in the cables. The knocks slowly stopped. The lights flickered. After a little, she stopped. “Open the door now” she said.

Apolo watches, shocked. “How are you doing that?” he asks Jay. “What’s your Curse?”

1 Like

Gabriel falls down the lamp “No idea but for sure there is open circuit up there”

Lucky screams as Jay breaks a horse shaped hole into the wall into the backroom in order to get to him.

(lightning curse / electron manipulation)

I thought you had the death via banana curse

shh that comes later

that’s a different kind of curse

Okay

Public Event

The Horse

“Where the hell could a horse hide here. We’ve checked all the changing rooms, the auditorium, the stage, the prop cupboard, the costume wardrobe…”
Lilly jumped down from a box onto the floor, causing Theodore to flinch.

He soon regained his composure. “I’m sure there’s more of the coincidentally horse shaped holes around now compared to earlier… let’s check the prop room again.”

Rebecca emerged from a pile of wooden floorboards. “I checked there a few minutes ago… what could we be missing.”

Bang!

A large boom echoed throughout the backstage. Rushing to the source of the noise, a large, horse shaped hole could be found emerging to the back of the school. On the patch of grass which extended back from it stood a large horse. It’s eyes seemed to glitter with an otherworldly power.
Jane approached from where she was busy, “what the hell… are you telling me Lucky wasn’t the cause of the damage?”

She looked at the horse, and walked towards it slowly. “Not funny, who brought this here.”

A burst of cold energy split from The Horse’s chest, hitting Jane in the stomach. She fell.

The Horse reared up, and for a moment looked enormous, a giant herald of death.

“Lilly- get the others.”
Rebecca shouted.

Hooves hit the ground and The Horse dashed off at a blinding speed. A second later, Rebecca was also in the air, consumed in a blinding ball of pale-yellow flame.

— Bossfight —

The Horse

Herald of The Last Person

———————————————
Fun fact: The average horse gallops at about 44km/hr. Try 250. That sounds fun.

Strategy Fight
— Mission: Catch up to The Horse —
Strategy fights work differently. Instead of polls, you fight by saying what action you will take. You can optionally roll a d20 in addition to determine the success of an action.
I can reject any actions.
Win by choosing the right actions.

——

The Horse: Abilities

• Magic
    The Horse has great control over magic of all forms.
  • Essence of a God
    The Horse is immune to people stepping out of their limits.
  • Portals
    Have you ever played Portal?
  • Fear
    Wrong move and it’ll destroy stuff. Try to keep casualties to the minimum.
  • Extreme pace
    The Horse is moving at over 250km per hour. You’ll struggle to keep up with it flying unless you have a fast curse.

——
Starting Locations

Somewhere in the Nyx District, North Guapo
The Horse

Somewhere in the skies above The Eleventh
Rebecca COOK

Backstage, Odysseus Academy

Jane HERES
Juniper REED
Apolo CAELUM
Arkenheilor FERZORIK
Bana NA
Calypso ECLYPSIONE
Collin MCCULLERS
Cynthia CELESTE
David BLADEMAN
Fargo CANTALOUPE
Gabriel Banks
Jack GRAIN
Jay MEDDLE
Joseph HAMN
Ladnas CREED
Lucia Vengarl
Macy BARION
Max PRAVILNA
Micah WITERLAGE
Myles SATURN
Nick ZECHROTH
Rael DESTINY
Rami FJORD
Ray LUMIN
Rin DEUS MOONSTONE
Sage SAGE
Tanner GUNNER
Theodore CREST
Tums TOMAGO
Zoe CLOUD

Elsewhere
Steven HILL
Jordan HOLMES
Duved MANUS

Location Unknown
Lucky NOLASTNAME

1 Like

I’m just gonna like

squish the horse under the gravity and turn that 250kmph into 2.5kmph

i stand in front of dub’s massive gyatt, which is facing the horse, and, using the fire curse, i act like a lighter, while dub lets off an absolutely universe tearing, dimension vibrating fart, incinerating the vicinity

:grin:

LMFAO GG RANDOMNESS

Action Blocked due to Essence of a God

is this the true forums curses ending

Action blocked because brainrot

okay but like I just let out the most devious fartcloud because I had some seriously spicy mexican food and banana turned my fart into a warcrime :hugs:

1 Like