Forum Curses: The Second Act

Anyways, from this point onward, I don’t think I can do more than possibly roll again for prediction later through a phone call, given that I can’t quite fly or move very fast unlike you lot. It’s up to you to pull off my plan

Lucky’s roadtrip is going to take a turn

Alright

Hold on

I think I can bypass your low speed if I picked you up with my gravity

that way I basically have a flying radar and you can (somewhat) tell me where the horse is going

and since I burned the field down to ashes and flattened the smoke away we can see it easier

Can we get a quick description of where everything is so far?

Also, how much health does a person have on average?

please do not I am a normal person I cannot survive those G forces

also there’s presumably a limit on how hard I can abuse this prediction so I’ll say like 2 more prediction rolls at most

The horse is either near or in a field and we’re going toward it to pull off Max’s plan

no response then I see :pensive:

I was about to pass out from the sheer electricity stored inside my body but I guess not, since in the corner of my eye I saw it flash by. The horse.

somehow I managed to find it again. It was a coincidence. I start to use my curse to catch up to it again.

rellaaaax you’ll be fine

it’s magic afterall

You get a +1 to proficiency

@Midnight what was your curse again?

Storm.

OH okay excellent

@Midnight how do you feel about a thundercage?

Lightning/electron manipulation

and to use it I need to absorb power from stuff. (in this case a power line)

Midnight’ll have to roll a d10, if it rolls a 1, it misses (90% accurate move lmao)

you can absorb the energy from my curse (in theory) through beta decay

and then we need to make a giant storm over the burned field…

We’re really going all out on a freaking horse

Hi guys can someone find what the District below Nyx was I don’t have the doc on me now. It’s the one where Manchester was.

I’m unfortunately not very hungry so I can’t cheese this fight sadly :pensive:

hey man this horse is moving twice the speed of most cars normally

also property damage against the school can’t be tolerated

Assume I’ve been heading in the general direction the horse went in his entire time, I want to try and fly over there like how Julius does ingame.