Forum Curses: The Second Act

Even the dm doesn’t know whats going on anymore :sob:

Poland

all we had to do was lay down some soapy water with a good roll :sob:

Field Trip!

I manage to catch up to the horse, coming in fast enough so it doesn’t notice me, but as I put my fingers together to form a thunder cage, my fingers begin to tweak. The energy I absorbed was too much. I trip and fall over again, this time I don’t think I will come off with just a few scratches and bruises.

Randomness, do I know where the horse is or do I have to roll? If it’s a roll, I got another 14

How the hell did you get 24 on a d20?!?

Mistyped, got 14

It’s okay guys I catch midnight in my gravitational field before anything else happens

you can try again, but maybe make a larger storm first to get better size?

Okay I’ll work out what the district below is later I just can’t access the doc I keep it on rn. Rebecca reports that the convoy appears to be a bunch of trucks and vans armoured with metal plates. It’s not near the horse but it’s near to some of you.

Rebecca can barely spot it now but reports it’s location vaguely.

Near who in particular?

keep in mind that in this situation my character would be caught up to the horse which is now somewhere far away from Odysseus Academy, on an isolated road somewhere.

I don’t think you would’ve seen that happen unless you were in the close area surrounding it

Aren’t we literally like right next to eachother since I’m acting as a battery for you?

I thought you were at the field

I fly over there and try to use pressurized water to cut one of its joints or just cut off a entire leg

I thought midnight was in the field?

No, midnight was pursuing the horse on his own in the city

Is anyone near the convoy of armoured vehicles??

I THOUGHT THE HORSE WAS IN THE FIELD??

holy shit we need to recap where everyone is :sleeper: