Forum Curses: The Second Act

TRUE

the water splashes into your eyes, momentarily blinding you for a moment. It doesn’t work

I’m still at the school

The horse is going to the field, not that it is

this is so messy

to summarize my last 2 messages:
I used the energy I had absorbed in the cables in the school to fly up fast enough to the horse but I fell because I had used some of that energy previously

after that I absorbed the energy in a power line (which came with it’s own dangers, most notably that I had to use it fast to not cause any physical dammage) I used that energy to catch up to the horse in an attempt to trap it and failed.

Actually I am

Of course the future terrorist is near the convoy

That’s great, what is your curse again?

alright, I see

well since the horse is heading towards the field, I’ll be waiting there as I flatten everything down to prepare it for an ambush, I wanna maybe fight it head on…

you guys can find me since the field is mostly gonna be glowing with blue flames, not much smoke though, I’m crushing everything flat with my gravity.

Do you have the soap

Explosion

yea, I think syka gave it to me, though I’m not sure what I could use it for since this is a pretty large field.

just try to spread the soapy water in an area you think you’ll be able to direct the horse into

if you have neutron stars you have some control over gravity so that should help you pull it over

The plan is to lure the horse into soap water, and then we jump it (hopefully)

…I have an idea

I’m going to make a neutron water-park trap

the slip n’ slide of death

if I can possibly make a strip of barricades to make the horse have a collision course into a trap, then I can contain it possibly

either that or I stick with my original plan and try to go hypernova

(or make a maze and confuse it)

Well, it’s up to you what happens next.

I have a better plan, but I need the horse to get to the field first.

I’m gonna make a labyrinth to trap it

I manage to get up from the second fall, luckily I absorbed most of it on my weaker arm. As I look around I see a bright blue light in the sky. With still some energy left, I flash to the location. A big open field stretches, and in the middle of it stands Ladnas.

Time to see if what I’m about to do is allowed or not

1 Like

Perfect

Now that you’re here, when I trap the horse in the maze completely, midnight can absorb my neutrons through beta decay and make a SUPER thunder cage, something far stronger than normal

(magnetar magic coming back!!?)