Forum Curses: The Second Act

The rest of who?!

I’m pretty certain his luck boost just affects anyone near him, also I’m like 99% certain Gabriel is just on his own side

I said “A vehicle comes closer” and “Lucky slides open the door”

Because he survived 2 pumps to the chest, I’m just taking this as my luck boost accidentally allowing him to survive as I was too close to him

Oh that makes more sense

The Horse enters the district near the west coast. (The Liverpool one idk) and turns south. It seems to be circling back on in itself, heading more eastwards.

Rebecca believes it won’t be on course to the field some forumers are waiting at.

@WarmWater an armoured Cultist with two shotguns has been sent to assassinate you lmao.
Also it has an amulet from Lucky so roll at disadvantage
Also it has a sword
Also he’s called Jroch
Jroch Shoe

Are the students aware of this in-game

My convoy should be near Gabriel, I have no idea where the other ones are though

Lucky so unlucky he didn’t even know he created an amulet and gave it to the cultists :sob:

Roll for remembering to check your texts

Do it again at disadvantage because I said so

They just cant get that song out of their head!

Forum Curses is on track to hit 3000 messages today!

Disadvantage of how much

Disadvantage is when you roll 2 dice but the final result of your roll is the dice with the lowest value (advantage is the opposite)

ie I roll a 20 and a 9 with disadvantage, which causes me to try to pass the dice check with a 9

Damn I’m actually getting lucky

What were you rolling for

Remembering to check texts

Oh yeah of course

@Midnight
Yeah so you remember to check your texts. In the ten seconds that it took you the horse traveled almost three kilometres.