Forum Curses: The Second Act

Damn. Keep in touch though! I say while filing away my jailcell bars.

You completely miss lmao

your file is what gets filed away, because unluckily you got accidentally put in the titanium alloy cage

I’ve got to think of a catch phrase at this point for every time something unlucky happens to me

Good luck!

suddenly, a flying newspaper strikes @Unlucky in the face and causes him to hit his head against the roof of the vehicle he’s in, then to follow up with a bird shitting on his pants as the shitblob managed to perfectly land into the car, then, in recoil from disgust, lucky thrashed around and caused the driver to lose control of the wheel and crash the vehicle on the side of the road, killing everybody in the car except for lucky, who ironically actually got out of this mess free (except for his pants being ruined) :fire:

this is canon in another universe

@unlucky has been stranded at the furry convention

wtf i didnt know forums curses was a horror game

Denied stop bullying Lucky the horse is getting away

you have to now survive 30 minutes until a backup van comes to pick you up and bring you back on track to the current story.

don’t. let. them. nuzzle. you.

(@Randomness can we pls have canon unlucky survive furries horror)

Don’t traumatise the poor guy

Lucky survives the furry convention, forums curses side story 1

unlucky comes out infected as one of them… :pensive:

(he changed out his pants for some merchandise sold at the convention. he wasn’t gonna be wearing birdpoop covered pants forever, but his new shorts have a busty foxgirl with some very well defined features on it and lucky is beginning to regret his purchase)

(why did I imagine that I think I had too much sugar for lunch)

:sleeper:

Freaky Curses: The Freaky Act

This is such a smugalicious moment

Even if it hits then it does little damage. Im not fighting you just yet so not an enemy and due to your bad luck and my good one

Perhaps we need to be more smug about this horse

hang on why is this horse so important anyways

why don’t we just let it run around until it decides to stop and we can ambush it

Convoy 2 begins to retreat slightly.
Steven and Jordan leave to fight the two fighter jets which are closing in.

Breaking News

A new paramilitary organisation has emerged in Guapo. Their identity is unknown, but it seems that they are attempting to combat with police around the Nyx district. Cronus has advised civilians avoid them at all costs, due to their heavily armed nature. Guapo has placed the nation on full lockdown, Civil War has seemingly hit the North. Hera claims no relation to this force.