Forum Curses: The Second Act

The wave hits a large section of the cultists, blinding dozens of them and covering the windshields of a few of the cars, but it’s far from enough to cause anything disruptive to the entirety of the convoy.

Mind picking up my body? Im kinda unconciouss

i guess i’ll just try to

nice, that’ll leave me some ideas to work with

i’ll roll for making them sink too

you manage to resist the draining just enough. The most exciting thing you can imagine now is icecream probably.

1 Like

Calypso then notices Gabriel on the ground, unconscious from Lucky’s shotgun blasts. She immediately rushed over to him, before hurriedly dragging him away while flinging ink to distract any nearby cultists as she took him away, while Gabriel’s face slowly healed itself due to the life curse gift he held.

urge to shoot another person for no reason incoming

Nah she fucking off outta there immediately way too fast fr…

I got a plan just gotta wake up frist

If anything she could also probably use gabriel as a body block (sorry not sorry)

Rude

Calypso can’t walk it off like you can dawg :sob:

I had no idea she was a girl untill now you said it

Seeing as everyone else is either dealing with the cultists or dealing with one of the minions, I should probably help too.

Collin, growing tired of the cultist’s continuous shouting, decides to uproot a nearby stop sign to frantically swing any at exposed cultist of convoy 1. (i.e Any that aren’t protected by a vehicle)

She’s been a girl this whole fucking time smh…

I didnt realise

i’d like to now pick up globs of mud, harden them by compressing them and removing their moisture, and pummel the horse
since i’m using the physical objects around me, this should get around the dull’s resistance to imagination attacks

Lucky has departed from Convoy 2, and is now driving in a battered Armored Car towards the horse alone.

Lucky is making a pitstop at a McDonalds for a 10 piece McNugget

He is missing one nugget in his 10 piece mcnugget