Forum Curses: The Second Act

Lucky got unlucky and his order was mistook with soneone’s else

Ray arrives at Convoy 2, attempting to isolate groups of cultists in bubbles of Duskwater (20) and take out any that weren’t bubbled with a combination of pressurized water (6) and the willpower absorbing god weapon (15, 17)

Are you joking :fr:

This feels like the most bullshit redirection ever ngl

bruh.

this guy is basically immune to everything we can throw at him except for maybe the intense heat me and myles give off

that’s cool and all, but myles hasn’t been active for this entire event + nobody actually really seems to acknowledge what my curse is capable of.

So uh, we lost due to bullshit LOL

@Sykadelik pack your bags man, let’s just get outta here and cut our losses, someone else can handle em.

actually this entire fight is so bullshit lol it’s like randomness designed this to be unfair

@WarmWater literally cannot fight at all because it seems his curse is totally useless against this so called “one who lies”

not quite, it doesn’t actually invalidate much if anything so far, and I know a good way to actually win, it just requires randomness to actually be paying attention

sweet I guess, but I am absolutely cooked.

Myles isn’t active so he’s basically dead weight + sykadelic’s entire curse is based around immense gravity

the only one who can realistically do anything is me, but even then, I’m pretty sure this fight was designed for 3 people.

well get fighting then

Nah, I actually prefer staying alive.

I’m dipping, this is hopeless, unless I can get reinforcements, I’m out of my league.

nah you got this

I can solo them all, just gotta get in touch range

This is the punishment for running any curse deemed “broken” by Random

too late, I’m already faaarrr gone.

the antigravity is designed to counter everything I’m capable of, I’m weak and helpless without any curse power

this fight is strategically impossible, good day to you all, I’m getting the fuck out of here

you have a neutron star, not a black hole

that’s kind of the problem

no one takes my curse seriously so therefore none of what I could actually be capable of will be considered

I shall leave instead and remain alive instead of foolishly charging in for battle when I’m completely alone + no one is rooting for me

you can infuse your fist with the weight of a neutron star and punch them

antigravity, they would neutralize the weight, that’s pointless.

oh.

Warm being the only one with a reasonable opponent to face

only thing I can do is maybe try to incinerate them? I’d be more akin to something like trigno due to the lack of gravitational force but I have no idea how strong this antigravity dude is and it seems he was made for at least a small group of people so I’m kind of out of my league.