Forum Curses: The Second Act

Randomness will you tell us when the windows to act are open

1 Like

Also loving how the Thirpent became canon when that was never what I actually intended lmao

don’t remember was I there

Yes, but you should vote regardless. Gives me a scope of who is and isn’t gonna help

Bc Ladnas was in chat and he has chosen not to join in

Randomness is now our chance

The Finals

The small arena was packed. Levi had found a spot a few miles from the Eleventh with some old roman ruins in, which if you imagined hard enough looked like a small coliseum. With most of the wielders having been caught up fighting the horse (Which was also in attendance, watching from a distance), they seemed surprised at the recent relocation. However all the other wielders, and seeming half the student body of the school who somehow learnt of the tournament all of a sudden, were quite content with the new arena. The actual battlefield was large enough for a spectacle, and only the seating seemed overcrowded.

Levi, Kulvir, Martyn and Lee stood upon a raised pedestal. Levi gazed at the two competitors preparing themselves. Kulvir watched Apolo closely, not letting his eye off him, Martyn stared somewhere into the sky, and Lee just kept his attention towards the other three.

A window of opportunity has opened
If you are to take action, be aware of Martyn. You will not be able to defeat anybody supported by him easily. Do not cause casualties to the innocent.

The battle will begin shortly.

“Everyone, stop,” Apolo shouts.

Windows of opportunity work like Strategy Fights I can deny anything

you aren’t heard over the crowd

Okay

Apolo motions to Gabriel, Collin, and Max. “You ready?” he whispers.

“Hi guys what are you talking about”
– Jim Jim, 13 years of age.

“Not much”

“Gambling on who wins and all that sh*t,” Apolo says. “You don’t have to stay around. We’re tryna be alone right now so yeah.”

“No I like gambling. Gabriel taught me how to do it-”

I flashbang everyone to get people to pay attention to syka

Apolo rolls his eyes and slips a note to Max. The note says “DISTRACT JIM”.

I make "Jim"s eyelashes glow mildly, but not blindingly

(I do not know who Jim is)

(the kid who is currently obstructing us)