Forum Curses: The Second Act

(please get rid of him somehow)

(when you see a black hole in the arena, it’s go time)

And if you’re wondering, Lucky is still cleaning out the blood from his armored car at home.

more like running far away time

everyone looks stunned,
“Not funny max”
says one of them

“Jim, look,” Apolo says. “We’re doing something top-secret here. You’ll know about it in a minute, but can you please leave us for now?”

how would they know it is I, I haven’t used flashbangs on literally anyone but the one who lies

“Are you spies? Can I be a spy”

uh
the truth hits them and they know

“It’s… complicated. If you see anything change in the arena, you’re welcome to help us,” Apolo groans, knowing he is giving too much info to Jim.

“Okay can I get my friend to help… his name is Kulvir and he’s really fun.”

“Sorry, not with this.”

Jim straight up dissolves into a pool of dark flames. His eyes disappear, and he fades away in a burst of heat. Across on the podium, Kulvir whispers something into Levi’s ear.

Randomness how far away is Kulvir from here? Do you think I can create a massive Singularity Vortex before Jim gets to Kulvir

Oh sh*t

Kulvir is about 100 meters away.

Apolo calls to the finalists. “LUCIA! RAY! LOOK OUT!” he shouts, before creating a bigger Singularity Vortex than ever before in the middle of the arena.

okay I’ve got some maths to do I won’t be too long I’ll judge what you’ve done later

I give syka some truth imbuement to let him aim better

Apolo calls over to Levi. “Jig’s up, scumbag! What are you playing at?!” His facial expression is contorted in pure fury, and he has a Singularity Barrage primed in his left hand with his set square knife in his right. “Go on, F*CKING TELL ME!!!”