Forum Curses: The Second Act

yea, i think it’s pretty cool

i guess that means it’s elemental?

Magic lightning and tornadoes

It’s not just lightning, it’s wet lightning

all i know is electrified water

i might say closer to external since you aren’t controlling a specific material or whatever unlike fire or lightning or earth

ah yes like rotating wind will surely be stronger than a fucking radiation laser beam

or gravity so expoentially stronger than the earth you will get crushed at a fraction of the speed of light (in magic imitation form of course~)

while transforming into my element would be a viable solution to that, i was mainly thinking about just regular transformation to negate any manipulations you try on me

Yeah because magic energy cant cause radiations

oh yeah! lets not forget over 100 million degrees in heat that can get even hotter

Dude

it’s still a giant, searing hot laser beam

how is that weaker than a tornado

I have a literal qi blast and somehow I’m outclassed?

Im not saying its weaker.
You are simply refusing to recognize that your opponent has a curse too

yea but his curse is absolutely garbage compared to mine and I have no idea how in any scenario I’d lose

Getting blasted in the face with storm shit

like what the fuck is he supposed to do if I decide to go hypernova and just, kablooey

what matters most is the amount of magic energy and skill you put into you curse, not the element

1 Like

is anything important happening now

polls

where

well skill wise, I have the better weapon

a metal bat that’s imbued with the power of my curse, which makes it, you know, really fucking dangerous

like I can destroy buildings probably with that or even entire mountain ranges if I’m really pumped up

(it’s also absolutely massive in hitbox size since, a neutron star is very big)

Lightning has an advantage against metal too