Forum Curses: The Second Act

Glad you volunteered as well

Before you ask yes I’d bring you back into the tournament just so you’d get destroyed by The Challenger

Leave my man alone! He’s been through enough! :sob:

Okay for now

I could probably just reflect the darkflame blast back at him. I volunteer.

Is the smug curse allowed to participate

(Ladnas still has neutron star this is a joke character)

(Smugger S. Smuggingtonberg XVII)

Actually, wait. Does the challenger have a curse of his own?

No spoilers

Nah, he’s just very goated with a sword

Is it the light curse, perhaps?

Okay but

can he defeat Smugger’s Glaive technique?

1 Like

do we know if the challenger is curseless or not? cause it wasn’t mentioned if they had a curse or not

Would this still be polls or the first strategy encounter?

Rami’s Antics at the Rehearsal

A blissful ignorance of crowded murmurs fill the backdrop of the stage. The surrounding sound seemed to glow warmer in the afternoon light. Little bits of dust floated by. Each piece having a mind of it’s own as it drifted. From light to shadow. Things were at peace. Or what seemed to be. The closest thing to peace.

CRACK
THUMP

BOOM

, went the delicately carved birch doors of the auditorium. It spun twice, completing full rotations in the air before skidding slowly to a stop. A dejected final chirp escaped at last by it’s final resting place. The silence was deafening, as the voices had died like they were getting strangled. But their eyes told a different story as they looked at the culprit who committed this violent act.

Rami in all his smugness looks down from the entrance way,

“I heard you guys needed a door prop” He remarks. He takes slow strides as he walks down the center isle. His stride only stopped when his foot lay squarely on the door.

“No worries, I’ve found one” Rami chuckles, finishing his perceived joke. The rest of the crowd was too stunned to say anything, though a thorough ass-chewing was sure to follow looking at their faces.

Later on, Act 2 Scene 3 of the rehearsal

(The huge birch door ended up being used as the prop door for the gate in this scene)

Lumin, playing Macduff enters the scene. He knocks at the door.

“Here’s a knocking indeed! If a man were the doorman for hell, he’d be much too tired from opening the door. There’s simply far too many of you sinners haha.” Rami jesters. His cold ash colored eyes stare down Lumin, beyond his role as Macduff, or as a student. He sneers at his eyes, an unnatural color of dusk.

“…” Lumin looks back, waiting for Rami to say his next line.

“Perhaps you’ll find that drowning is not that much fun” whispers Rami as he leaned close to Lumin’s ear.

“-Ah, but who could this next person be, a farmer who has fallen for your expectations of harvest. Come, face the reality of your decisions”, Rami puts on an effortless mask. Acting out as if he’s seen Lennox in the flesh.

Knock Knock

“I suppose, I should stop joking around. You are allowed in. And I pray you, remember the porter.” Rami bows, giving the massive door a light push. It opens without any effort.

(Yes Rami kept the door)

Remember Lilly

sir he said ONE paragraph

Polls. Strategy encounters don’t matter in ToAH until the very very end.

Hehe, I got carried away :3

also by strategy encounters is it just us saying what we’d do and then that gets polled on or do we like both reply our actions, you rely them to each other and we try to react to that, etc?

You have to find a good way to defeat the enemy. I’ll say if it’s not good. Get as good as you can. Else die.