Forum Curses: The Second Act

All I do is work backstage and steal things for Micah to use in the tournament lol

If Apolo and Micah fight that might be awkward

CRIMES ARE BAD! HOW COULD YOU? THERE ISN’T EVEN ANYTHING USEFUL IN BACKSTAGES APART FROM LIKE A WRENCH OR SOMETHING

Who’s apolo :smirk:

Fellow member of the HGT and loyal ally

is it gonna be Kulvir? Levi? Or are you gonna go with that joke you made a while ago and shove me into that role?

It’ll be the bad guy. Then I’ll have more of them against the multitude of bads then you fight ________ _____

does the challenger have a curse or just the amulet?

No comment

guess i’ll sign up then

I see…

It’s a shame, he’s not a smugster club VIP however.

Now, back to looting the theatre…

Ray Lumin, Duved Manus, Sage Sage. Alright. Which of you will be the lucky / unlucky one

Challenger probably has either light or pressure.
Also, Lee Roberts is listed under staff members despite being tagged as a moderator/student.

I’ll try to sign up, I should be able to try to handle him with the power of “not running into the range of the guy who has a stick blindly” and also blunt damage being the peak of technology, all I need is to just blind him (and if he tries to block it + rocks with the shield, I’ll arc my rocks or just sprint at him because time spent hiding behind a shield is time spent not noticing the incoming SMACK)

On account of him possibly having pressure, I unvolunteer.

Excuse me
Also Lee’s been demoted to helping out Kulvir and spying for Rebecca

what are all these smugsters signing up for???

So, it COULD be him?

Yeah… no thank you, not a fan of being under pressure, especially with a very limited power, I unvolunteer

No comment.

Ray, Sage and Max are currently volunteered right?