Forum Curses: The Second Act

I feel like I would have a decent chance against the pressure curse… since I can handle extreme gravity + my pulsar beams aren’t affected by gravitational forces anyways

yep, even if they have pressure i can think of some countermeasures

why aren’t the beams affected?

Giant beams of energy and light that propel outwards from a neutron star despite its absurd gravitational force.

My replacement weapon, the magnifying glass set, which I got from my science class, can allow me to concentrate these beams even further.

I’m thinking of making a rudimentary weapon that basically turns me into the accelerator from TDS

doesn’t pressure have like near infinite gravitational pull, like a black hole?

besides, we don’t actually know what it’ll be, or if they even wield a curse

Probanly same pressure of what happens when you bring an xbox controller to the Mariana Trench

…no? it’s just a “heavier” gravity supposedly

though I can easily deal with that by just using my abilities that aren’t affected by gravitational pull at a safe distance

@randomness how do we feel

1 Like

Where did you get the gauntlet from

science class supplies + art class materials = cool gauntlet

How did you calibrate the lenses to focus light and intensify it

I dunno trial and error

he got lucky

it takes way too much precision for a human to manage that, pray that lucky doesn’t walk past you or else this thing will be thrown off in seconds

Oh shut up warmwater can you let people have fun please

worst case scenario I can just say that I built this thing near lucky so his curse would drastically boost my chances of success

Exactly, so you better hope Lucky doesn’t bump into it

Why would lucky hitting my gauntlet do anything

the bad luck affects him as long as he’s not in danger

everything around him is extremely lucky though

Not that it matters since I already built the gauntlet and now I can slice buildings in half like butter

bumps into it, so unlucky that he breaks the thing he hits

…I don’t think that’s how it works

(wouldn’t I still be extremely lucky and just, catch it? or nothing breaks?)

(I put it together extremely well)

I think ur just mad cuz I made something actually kinda creative and you’re stuck with rocks and a crappy laser pointer lol