Forum Curses: The Second Act

typ your creative thing as you call it is just taping a bunch of lenses you got from god knows where back to back, how are you carrying it to school

It’s really not that heavy

and you haven’t seen what it can do in its enitrety yet

@Randomness
Brought to you by smug industries (which was created just now)

1 Like

Alright bet

oh man thats a real nice weapon you got there would be a shame if I were I hold it for more than 3 seconds

1 Like

Lorewise I can turn it into bomb and explode at will

Lorewise I could crush both of you with force so intense your very molecules would collapse into superhot neutronic matter so don’t even THINK about touching my gauntlet :hugs:

lorewise i can

Bet

Don’t.

Touch.

It.

Says a lot you know

1 Like

Now I wonder, would Randomness be mad if I turned Challenger guy weapons into bomb and explode them in his face?

Oh man would be a shame if you tried that and had a strange suddenly unrecoverable heart attack killing you instantly

Lucky I think you’re confusing luck manipulation for full on reality manipulation

(logically absolutely nothing should cause a heart attack within me because I lead a healthy lifestyle)

I kinda just noticed that with like plot armor type characters

if a scenario is actually just legitimately within favor for the opponent, would that character be breaking the rules of their own power and rewrite reality itself just for the preservation of “luckiness”?

Indeed. One would say it would be incredibly and insanely unlucky if you were to have a heart attack while leading a healthy life.

depends on the power itself tbh

if the power literally says “nah i’d rewrite the laws of reality” then yes

but that doesn’t sound like luck manipulation anymore

that’s like saying that someone walking down the street struck with terrible luck would suddenly fall into a hole and die… despite there being no holes or possibility for any within any bounds of reality

Yea that’s kinda the problem

luck is sorta something that plays into stringing together an already present series of events or objects to lead to one’s demise/favor

it sorta ruins the purpose if suddenly the luck was also able to just make XYZ happen for really no reason at all