Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

hes probably considered an elite curse user because hes got lots of experience, not because hes got a strong curse

2 Likes

6 Likes

WhaaaaaaaaT? Youā€™re telling me that only one group can possibly kill those who defect?

name one other known for that :skull:
they aint going to introduce a whole new evil organization just for this one man
plus the baron would be someone with high control over the bronze sea, such asā€¦ yknow? the head of the largest gravy fortress in said sea

ā€œThe order of Kaiā€

Entirely dedicated to making sure Kai gets with merlot, heā€™s constantly running from them

the only reason i donā€™t think itā€™s kai is because itā€™s way too obvious if it was

if it does end up being kaiā€¦ idk iā€™ll just cry in a corner or something

2 Likes

MURDER DRONES MENTION RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

2 Likes

Well anything that DOES do that, wouldnā€™t want you to know, so presumably the Grand Navy.

warning to any high rankin gravy players, the gravy is finna start executing you guys if you dont win more of your fights

I mean assassins kill each other for less. Wouldnā€™t be surprised if they did the same type of thing as the order does for their failed operatives

Youā€™re giving too much credit to the people who set up a tower in Caitara to show people what happens to criminals by killing them in front of everyone.

key word is

why the fuck would the grand navy just start executing innocents, let alone their own members.
your going way too far to deny this, its so stupidly obvious that Kai is the baron for the bronze C

1 Like

its almost as if public executions were a common thing in medieval times, and even up the the 1900s in some places

in fact, people loved watching themā€¦ for some reason

Or at least an agent, if not the baron

With the way the menu is set up, and Jorund and Kai being knocked out, in my personal way, I think they must be another person from Ravenna. I can fully visualize General Julian being like ā€œSo you found out? Took you long enough.ā€

Thatā€™s just me, obviously I donā€™t speak for everybody.

its not

Does he know

Itā€™s a show to their lack of humanity when they publicly execute people. itā€™s a show of corruption when they publicly execute people, hunt nearly-innocent people with intent to kill, and have been known to bomb entire towns for no public reason, according to Edward Kenton.

welp if its any consolation the grand navy are NOT evil

this kid does NOT know history

your average war seas criminal has a criminal record the size of a novel bro tf you on about

Okay well now youā€™re just taking things out of context.

What if I WASNā€™T talking about those ones?