Full Release Update Patch Notes (Discussion Thread)

Is this guy for real

Yeah they are clearly up to something, but it’s clear they are involved with Aesir too. They blatantly ignore the ships that sail by, so there’s obviously corruption. But the mc is canonically well intentioned, so if the organization was clearly evil we wouldn’t be able to join it

how??

also we have 300 posts here before full release has even started development that is crazy and i know exactly who to blame

lol, lmao even

Well, Auction Patch Discussion Thread didn’t go as hard.

mb all

bro forget 300 posts, we are going to be Full Release Update Patch Notes part 300 before the update comes out

The Assassin Syndicate. If you read Rill Hendrix’s dialogue, he says the syndicate kills anyone who leaves them, and he was only allowed to retire with his life for two reasons:

1. He’s good friends with Architect Merlot.
  2. He agreed to help guard Whitesummit from intruders so no one learns of their location.

I think it’s more likely that Kai is associated with the syndicate than the order. Also his title is the “Red Sabre” and the syndicate’s logo has a red blade. It’s very little to stand on, but it could potentially be a hint.

1 Like

surely he will spend some days ironing out the bad parts of this update

Jorund is the baron and Kai is under either him or Calvus hence why the Navy won’t stop the Jaw Pirates.

Talking about then I saw a certain symbol on cedar arch I haven’t noticed anyone else talk about :eyes:

I know sure as hell people are only gonna put the most unaffordable prices ever
time for 50k per powerful scroll!
:fr:

Yeah I noticed the giant shark jaw-like structure at Cedar Arch which looks just like a similar structure at Redwake

bro is prob just a officer or recruit :sob: with his weak ass attacks
not a high lord or baron

+i dont think kai has enough influence to be considered a baron, (even though hes a the one in charge of silverhold) because the Grand Navy’s influence in the bronze sea is seemingly smaller then other seas (like nimbus)…

I agree with your navy being corrupt theory, they destroyed the entire capital of Sameria to find me at 1 star noteriety

Plus, Edward Kentons future quests will probably address the navies badness

The Grand Navy.

Edward Kenton has said that since he’s a deserter he’s wanted by them, and we all know what the Gravy does to criminals who have too high of a bounty.

This might be stretching it a bit though

1 Like

Yeah, but I don’t think he’s gonna be KILLED by them.

Going AWOL in the military is illegal, and I’d assume considering they are a navy, they have contracts which keep you there for a set number of years. Also surely they wouldn’t kill someone with the rank of COMMODORE for losing ONCE.

Okay, but he left because they told him to bombard a town full of innocents.

Yeah, there’s some shady bullshit with the higher ups, but it’s clear the navy itself is not inherently malicious, but is more likely being manipulated by the order of Aesir or some other shadowy organization (NOT the assassin syndicate).

I dunno, he was told to blow up a bunch of innocents. I’d imagine if the GN can do that its not unlikely they’d try to silence the guy who ditched because of that specific thing and could very likely become a whistleblower