Get rid of invisible guilds

i cant read

2 Likes

So you’re admitting that invisible guilds are a problem?
Why are you so against just dropping them or forcing their leaders to change the logo to something visible?

Bro why do you constantly say I said things which I didn’t say? read what I said again please.

fr its annoying killing someone twice getting only 4 infamy, dying once and suddenly lose infamy wise even if I’m better :C

2 Likes

they are indeed a problem until there is the really easy solution to fucking move your mouse

I did read what you said and if this isn’t saying “These guilds are a problem” then you’re actually insane.

the problem of draining comes from them stealing 5 infamy not from being invisible to people who cant fucking move their mouse a few pixels

If there is a problem, then it needs a solution. Hmmmm… Let me think… OH! I got one! How about… move your fucking mouse

Alright but why force people to do that and force them to be paranoid while being in a guild, desperately checking every player the second they join in and constantly watching the leaderboards to make sure nobody is going to sneak up on them and obliterate their infamy count.

I have a way better solution.
Erase the fucking problem in the first place.

Literally moving your mouse turns them into just another solo guild. If you are concerned about them draining, then you would need to change the infamy from -5 to let’s say -3 or -2. Not ban the invis guilds. That won’t change anything about them draining.

there is a very large difference of being paranoid and not being a fucking dense brick

That’s a way worse solution… Why destroy people’s guilds which they grinded infamy for? when theres a more simple and easier solution by moving your mouse

I don’t know if you two are actually just trolling or if you two are complete genuine dumbasses.

eh i would say most people didnt make invis guilds to farm infamy for themselves

just make it so those leaders only drain 2. LOSING 5 INFAMY FROM A PERSON YOU HAVE TO KILL 3 TIMES TO GET THAT INFAMY BACK FROM IS well to put it in better words. B U L L S H I T

1 Like

bro you have no right to say this. Shut the fuck up

I mean I don’t necessarily feel the -5 to be a problem to me, but I can see it being a problem for the vast majority of the playerbase so it’s not something I would vote on but I could see why someone would agree vote for it.

Alright they’re saying that guilds that put theirselves at an unfair advantage and abuse their power as leader to screw over all other guilds aren’t a problem.
They’re either trolling or they’re dumbasses, neither are good.

Ok mr pvp god no one asked, grrrrrrr. (I agree I never get affected by -5 as well.) :niceman: