Give Arleyborg a unique title for his absurd achievement

Give Arleyborg a unique title for his absurd achievement https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/original/3X/b/9/b9d5ff9075250ea2db109d1eb36745455245baf0.jpeg
effort 4.975609756097561 41 quality 5.0 42 reasonability 5.0 44

For those unaware, a forumer here, @arlyborg (whose IGN is BurgertownXXL) has just achieved 2 Million Cooking Experience. To properly convey how absurd this is, to max out cooking to perfect you have to get 50,000 experience overall. Arlyborg has achieved 40 times the required exp to max, and is still grinding it higher.

I personally promised that if he hit his goal I would put up a suggestion thread proposing that he, alike AlexSchuyler, get a unique title in game for himself.

AlexSchuyler is the only person with the Fishing Champion Title

As for icons to go with the title, I have found a few that might fight below:

Potential Icons

Anyone who has farmed to perfect cooking can tell you that it takes some time, dedication and resources, to do it forty times on one file takes a certain spark of crazy you just have to respect.

60 Likes

i agree with this statement

25 Likes

I barely made it to perfect cooking with my sanity intact this man has so much sheer willpower and determination he deserves this

6 Likes

Bro’s got more cooking experience than Gordon Ramsay

8 Likes

Vetex why did you reject him :sob:

4 Likes

fax

2 Likes

hey thats the man that gave me 200x meals on two different files and that generosity is def something :steamhappy: i agree

4 Likes

touch some grass, and use the grass to cook

3 Likes

how could you justify not giving bro a title

1 Like

Agreed.

1 Like

He deserves it! Also can we get an achievement for getting all the arcspheres in game too?

3 Likes

If he’s not named

The Cook of the Sea

I am replacing all of vetex’s shoes with fake jordans

1 Like

There are few people that would actually spend over 100 hours doing the same fucking task over and over again. Get this man a award.

1 Like

@arlyborg why did you not ping me for this achievement

1 Like

forgor to rate

I’ll go mad if our Legendary Cook wont get a title.
We will all go mad.
This can’t be rejected.

1 Like

vote for burgertown today!

make the warseas a tastier place hooray!

personally, i think something like this would be better

@arlyborg
which do you prefer

or