Give me your magic ideas

Sanity Magic

Well I just gonna post the original post I put it in instead of clogging this thread more than it already is

Also what’s the difference between ice and iceberg magic

:skull: y’all are kinda uneducated huh? or at least i wonder if you’ve ever opened a thesaurus

My favourite commonly used word is Lonsdaleite!

1 Like

nah that one i get lol, it’s just that zephyr is kinda basic especially in the context of a game based so heavily on greek mythos

Zephyr is more in reference to tornadoes than just wind (as it’s typically not applied as just a gentle breeze regardless of how it’s defined)

elaboration on the rest of the magics bc what i'm seeing is very uninspired and disappointing but it doesn't matter so read if you wanna bc i'm aware it ain't that deep and this post is for fun

Singularity would be an extension of Gravity like how most Lost and Ancients are just upgraded versions of basic magics

Nebula would be similar in relation to Gravity with a hreater focus on clouds and AOE

Snapfreeze and Permafrost are the only cold Ancients that would exist thus far, one applying a quick freeze and beinf relatively light in speed and damage while Permafrost is the much hevaier alternative that applies a significantly stronger freeze that lasts longer in return for being more difficult to land and requiring more hits to activate

Zephyr would be a mix of Wind, Storm, Lightning, and probably kick up a lot of ckouds that obscure vision rather than offer any offensive damage

@FLIPIN_OUT
Lonsdaleite is specifically noted to be much stronger than Diamond because of its hexagonal structure so it’s easily just another extension of Crystal to Diamond to Lonsdaleite, sharing a similar mix of whatever properties they’ll bear

Ichor is then a similar extension from Mercury with extremely toxic properties and similar interactions

Though the Mercury interactions you use aren’t super accurate to the actual properties of the material, most especially water, while also having no need for a Solidified form since it only exists at around -38°F and shares almost none of the properties that would make the magic special since a liquid metal magic that is toxic upon certain interactions is already quite unique. Additionally, Mercury behaves much more like water and so would more likely have similar speed, properties, and even damage to it (it would not be that slow)

Lost Magic: Mercury

Distortion magic would be neat

electrical fire magic :>

Green Energy Magic/Green Shadow Magic

Based upon Johnny Cage’s green energy magic from the game Mortal Kombat.

Though maybe without the Elder God killing abilities, like, just nerfed, idk.

Me personally, I would say for ao the best Canidates for unique magics are, Prism and Cosmic.

Caek magic

english is their third language, i think they’re plenty educated

Distortion Magic
Size: 1.2x
Speed: 1x
Damage: 0.925x

Attacks apply distorted for 2 seconds
causes screen distortion and inverted controls

Synergies:
Deals 10% more damage to crystallized enemies
Deals 10% more damage to blinded enemies and clears the effect
Deals 20% less damage to frozen or petrified enemies

Electrical Fire Magic
Size: 1x
Speed: 1.3x
Damage: 0.8x
Applies shock burn on hit

35% over 5 seconds
Water deals 20% more damage and applies paralyzed and scalded
Ash and explosion deal 20% more damage and apply petrified
Sand deals 10% more damage
Lightning and Fire deal 5% more damage

Synergies:
Deals 20% more damage to bleeding and frozen, and crystallized targets and clears them
Deals 20% more damage to charred enemies and applies petrified
Deals 10% more damage to soaked enemies and applies paralyzed and scalded
Deals 10% more damage to petrified and sandy enemies

This is actually a really good magic since lightning and fire cover each other’s weaknesses in terms of synergies.

@ichix COME HERE- (oh wait just see this when u wake up)

Well I feel like prism magic would be similar to crystal magic since the whole thing about prisms is how they interact with light but crystal kinda does that with its light synergy and has its own unique effect.
Also I made space magic earlier is that close enough to cosmic or do you want something new.

honestly just make crystal meth magic.

Caek Macig
Seiz: 1.2x
Sped: 1x
Dmagae: 0.925x

On hit apply “Frosted”
10% slow for 5 seconds
Fire deals 15% more damage and clears it
Plasma, and flare deal 10% more damage and clears it
Acid and explosion clear it
Sand deals 10% less damage
Water deals 10% less damage and clears it

Synergies:
Deals 10% more damage against bleeding, and burning enemies
Deals 10% less damage against soaked enemies
Deals 20% less damage against frozen enemies

1 Like

Meth Magic
Size: 1x
Speed: 1.1x
Damage: 0.9x

Applies “High” on enemies for 20 seconds
Causes hallucinations and occasional screen distortion
Light deals 10% more damage
Water clears the effect

After the effect ends apply “Withdrawal”
20% slow for 5 seconds

Synergies:
Deals 10% more damage to burning, scorched, or singed enemies
Deals 10% less damage against soaked enemies
Deals 20% less damage against frozen enemies

I think I’m on some sort of fbi watchlist based on my new search history

I wanna but my data isn’t fast enough to let me log in and Idk when we’ll get an internet box (praying august)

1 Like