Give me your oc backstory

I’ll have to rewrite his lore cuz i was too lazy to research when wom happens, one day I’ll be back

Typ is the weird multiversal being that pretty much has lore for any universe he’s applied into (normally as a joke or a parody character)

hecto is similar but he is always the polar opposite of what typ becomes in a universe.

for example if hecto and typ are in halo, typ would be a covenant soldier who’s slowly realising all he has been fighting for is a lie while hecto would be an actual human soldier noscope sweat psychopath with no morals for life but must land those sweet cool kills.

as for AO typ is a mage and hecto is a conjurer, that’s pretty much it, idk maybe tip is a positive rep and hecto is negative but meh their lore isn’t very intricate in the AO universe.

for their base universe they’re like mostly normal people other than the fact typ isn’t a human (or for that matter nobody actually knows what he is) and hecto is kinda the miracle child of john wick + black adam + tom and jerry in terms of his combat capabilities despite not being looking very physically capable (average athletic build).

oh yeah also they have a special fusion dance which creates the most comically overpowered character I have ever devised.

me

fanfiction in a nutshell

For my explosion file

basically he came from this big kingdom in the dark seas that has an emphasis on military/piracy (also 99.9% of people are brainwashed like a dystopian book) and he lost a loved one because of the trial to join the military. they test your skills in magic, weaponry, and willpower to see if you’re strong enough to be of any use at all, and if not then you’re discarded. years later he had to do the trial and ended up failing because of anxiety and such, so he was to be rounded up with the rest of the failures and executed. however, he unlocked his explosion magic through his struggle and rage, and against the odds managed to defeat a lot of people and get on a ship and escape. he crashed somewhere in the war seas but he’s not the main character.

he’s also wanted in the war seas though not an inherently bad person. dunno what i think those crimes should be yet or what their motive is but it’s something justified

also theres my “main” character based off of me that has plasma magic but i don’t have lore for him yet

also for the REAL protagonist for AO i have a guy named Dylan whom is the brother of my explosion file and was in a very similar situation to him except he was presumed dead and only unlocked his first mind after he made it to the war seas. other than that i don’t have any more lore for him since i’ll have to see how AO story goes

knock off wizard baiken from guilty gear with explosion magic, would be cool if can also have one of her arms missing but ehh

I think one of my slot is named “Leon Silver” and since he have the same last name as the king and also have fire magic i decied to give him the backstory of being the King’s son

most original castlian character backstory

3 Likes

My oc started living a normal life with his brother in wom but one day his big bro got kidnapped , since his brother who call “dim” was a great hero and everyone respected him, “Al* aka my oc decided to go find his brother no matter what no matter how. But it ended up his ship got destroy and he was left alone in an abandoned island not along he got saved and everytime he thinks about saving his brother more problems appear until he decided to create a crew and go to find his brother for the last time hoping he still alive. 2 years but he didn’t know yet where is he suddenly everything changed when he knowed that his brother was free for along time and he is now a general in one of the strongest clans in AO world ,the clan call” lost pirates " for now “Al rose” and his crew will try to find a way to get to his brother even if he know where is he but it’s hard to talk to a general from lost pirates clan…to be continue

Washed up, blind clown that took up martial arts.

A high royal of Ravenna was sailing through the Dark Seas in search of artifacts such as curses, lost magics, ect. When he got struck with a powerful thunderstorm, and turned into particles flying through the seas.

Days pass by, he eventually wakes up on Dawn Island, but he discovers that he’s not that royal with pride from his riches, he’s now just a somebody, but with magic. (the ao lore continues from here, he discovers the truth about ravenna in the process)

Maddox, drazen, and sunny have 2 stories corresponding to AO or My universe.

in AO, they follow the canon story that vetex makes, all being mysterious escaped prisoners from the order, in which they pursue to end it’s nefarious goals.

Outside of that, they have much more radically different stories from eachother.

There’s also torsten I guess but as far as he goes he only exists in the AO universe.

Not a single like :frowning:
I worked hard on it

An orange-haired child from shell island with a stable and healthy household.

literally the best story here

nothing

gasp

OC 1: Kristen
Traumatized teenager who had their village burned and parents killed.

OC 2: Jesper
Traumatized teenager who had their village burned and parents killed. X2

Then they both band together to find the culprit behind the crimes. (It wasn’t who they expected.)

Backstory for my Warlord “Iron Steel”:
Erwen (don’t know last name yet, still deciding), who is known as Iron Steel in many newspapers is a 78 year-old retired explorer. His first memories are from sailing with his father as a young child, although he can barely remember this. Knowing practically nothing sensible as a child, he attempted to try to sail a small vessel that his father owned. Unsurprisingly, Erwen dropped the sails and got them caught on something, and due to his lack of strength was unable to raise the sails back up. Erwen screamed for someone to help him but he was already far away from shore and after days of sailing (and starving), eventually crashed into Harvest Island. Erwen searched the island for any signs of humans, and after managing to find none, gave up and searched for food. He gathered mushrooms and looked for any food crates around and stored them near the crashed ship. After days of just living at Harvest Island, Erwen eventually saw a ship nearby. He screamed for the ship and prayed that it would hear him, and thankfully, it did. It was a ship led by a notable hero, Traj, who had mastered the fighting style Iron Leg. When Traj found Erwen, Erwen explained his situation to him. Traj felt pity on Erwen, so he decided to invite him along his ship until he could be returned to his father. As Erwen and Traj sailed together, Traj taught Erwen a little bit about Iron Leg. For some odd reason, Traj couldn’t seem to find Erwen’s father, even after a few months of traveling. Erwen became attached to Traj, and wanted Traj to teach him everything about Iron Leg, as he was very interested in it. A few years pass and Erwen has become a decently powerful teenager. He has practiced Iron Leg under Traj for a few years now so he is well-known by all of the crew and gets overconfident in his abilities. Erwen decides to challenge Traj to a duel to test his abilities, and Traj doesn’t agree. Instead, Traj teaches Erwen about the world, and the many islands that inhabit it. Erwen becomes interested in this and begins to constantly ask Traj about the world.

I’m gonna stop writing here but the rest of the story is basically:

Erwen eventually leaves Traj, going to find out more about the world.
(Erwen still doesn’t find his father :frcryin:)
Erwen learns how to use weapons through another mentor (dunno who).
Erwen eventually becomes well-known as an explorer and goes under the alias “Iron Steel”.
Later in life after exploring most of the Bronze Sea finds Harvest Island again and meets a young Sarlovèze (Iron Leg Mentor) and teaches him about Iron Leg.
Erwen eventually meets his wife (dunno name) and has a child who they named Stella + (Erwen’s last name).
Stella eventually leaves home and becomes a villain known as “Stella Steel” taking after her father.
Erwen, disappointed in Stella, goes on a journey to find her, promising his wife to bring her back.
Erwen joins the guild “Sailor’s Symphony” after a long time of retirement and becomes the oldest member there.

Image of him currently:

Traveling merchant that realized that its easier to adventure then to try to sell wares