Give me your roblox avatar and i will rate them (and maybe do a tierlist idk)

Basically just a generic avatar rating thread, ill try and give some criticism if it is bad or smth. Ill do a tierlist if this thread is kind of successful or smth :person_shrugging:

1 Like

My avatar is a stereotypical noob. Just kinda like simple avatars

forgot what mine looked like

Can i atleast have the image if im gonna put it on a tierlist :innocent:
and if it is just a stereotypical noob then all i can rate is a 6/10, not much to say, kind of oversaturated but i also can’t really think of any cons and the only pro i can think of is the epic nostalgia feel

Are you gonna rate forum profile pictures

Already did that in a tier lists thread with like atleast 200+ Forumers i never want to do that again :frcryin:

This one (kinda outdated now)

Drew the suits myself but other than that, mine is just a basic one.

2 Likes

7.86/10, goes to show that simple can really be best at times, I like the mask because it fits the overall look of the character/ outfit but the rose feels a bit off (maybe because it clips into the mask)

the shirt says “i’m not shy, i just” and then a picture of a shoebill.

7.0942/10, like the overall design, the hair rand shirt fits, based t-shirt,. The one thing i would probably change is the crown as i don’t really know why it is there but other than that badass overall

i added the crown since that area felt empty and there weren’t any hats that fit around the hair

fair enough

1 Like

UraM2000 Sailor

6.291/10 definently something, the uhh anime face is kind of throwing me off but the outfit is pretty dripping, i lowkey thought it was OPM for a sec tho :skull:

0/10 no explanation required :blush:

search hectopopobro

ok heres a few of mine
Warm Water 1
Warm Water 2
Warm Water 3

also heres a more cleaned up version

Warm Water 4

I kinda like it, looks great

I’d say 10/10 at the most

you look like someone who would give you all the help you ask for in something like Find Everything

1 Like