Hey guys, here's my idea for clans!

hey dude sorry to break it to you but i dont think warden is getting added with nimbus sea neither spirit weapons -is it?

it won’t let you add 500 into vitality then, since you’d get 530 points in total with lvl 265, without being warden of course

that’s 212 more hp with nimbus sea and i meant 100 hp earlier then with ( 1 vitality= 1 health ) it’s just not doable even with the spirit weapons that take away from your health and the already regen i already knew about and considered since it was barely anything and you still think 20% better regen ontop isn’t a good idea?

uh did i miss something? why tf are we talking about vitality now?

i get what you’re saying with the last part but then again that’s stereotyping all vitality builds as people that can’t get primordials or great weapons when i assure you they very much can just as much as other builds can

sneaked in another suggestion to open up the discussion to the thoughts of others more

No, vitality has 4+ health every point spent in vitality, well we don’t really know if spiritual weapons is coming to nimbus sea but again, paladins and such got nerfed either way because of how overpowered they were before.

And I’m talking about wardens and such, not paladins, knights, etc

yeah that makes sense

its less access to skills and less damage and health lost from spirit weapons that we dont even know how will work and all that in exchange for a little bit health

you should get regen increase atleast like how knights and warrior get some stat boost in their awakening, vitality builds should get something like that maybe 10% regen and 5% damage reduction

If we don’t know how it works then how will we know it even gives less access to skills or less damage in the first place though?

If you’re talking about warden, we don’t know how it’ll use weapons but it will certainly have enough moves like warrior has. It also shares the detail that the stronger the move a spiritual user uses, the harder the drawback will be.

For the increase in regeneration that’s not exactly needed as there is a formula for regeneration when it comes to health. I have a 2,600 health build that can regenerate 26 HP per second. They can easily get more HP than normally and if there is a problem with this regeneration and drawback thing for spiritual, don’t make unnecessary moves that’ll drain your health, let the formula carry instead of making it more broken than it could be right now.

Right now I see wardens and other classes being on the same scale as warrior or mage.

k, other classes will be able to deal alot more damage though, and 10% regen and 5% damage reduce isn’t that much we’ll have to see how spirit weapons work since drawback doesn’t seem to be what spirit weapons will have hopefully so it’ll be fine either way

Where did you get 10% regen and 5% damage

that’s just making vitality broken.

that’s… not how health regeneration works

@Misinput

you need suggester role to make suggestions, and even then they’re to be posted in Suggestions, not game discussion

and even then suggestions for spirit weapons and vitality aren’t being taken since we have literally 0 idea for how they’ll work

I’m completely lost on where you two are heading in the Vitality discussion but i think the basics are in order. .

First thing’s first.

That’s not how Vitality works. .

A single point investment of Vitality gives 4 Hp.

Edit: i did my math wrong again.

It’s why i and many others have 1368 Base hp by merely existing. And where i question, “are you guys okay?”

Cause me slapping on 200 defense is the equivalent of slapping 600 defense for you. Which enables me to do funny things and why this is a thing:

Seems like Topic is going to get closed so any further discussion just refer to this Pristine thread and other stuff ig.

DM me, talk in that new Warden Topic, idk.

mfw the tank build trades off damage for its increased defence

I messed up that "one vitality point = 1 health :sob:

vitality I meant gave 4+ health per point spent in it.
I have a 150+ vitality account and without any gear, I was able to get 600+ HP from 150+ vitality points.

And yeah I did mention something about some vitality nerf affecting the power system thing.
Though I was more so talking about why more regeneration and resistance buff or something just didn’t fit with vitality as formulas existed