Hiring All Villains! - Chapter 13

< Chapter 12

“Ohh, look at these. They look like cute little oysters.” Starr began to look at the table full of various foods that were freshly made for the guests.

“That’s because they are cute little oysters, just slightly seasoned.” Starr became frightened by Kevin’s statement, now not wanting to touch anything at the table.

“That’s it! I’m going vegan!”

“Good for you.” Koyl replied.

“You know, for a fancy party such as this one, I’m surprised that they even serve punch here. Might even spill on one of the guest’s clothes since so many people here are wearing white.” Kevin then secretly surrounded the bowl with a sleek layer of ice around it to keep the punch cool for anyone else.

On the other side of the White House, Nico and Orion managed to get themselves caught up with some rich snobs discussing rich-snobby things. “So, there I was, butler on the floor, crying! This low-life dared to ask me to pick her up! Could you believe it?” A rich man was conversing with other rich people while Nico and Orion stood up nearby listening into their conversation.

“Oh please, I wish I had the ability to shut them up.” A middle-aged bald man stood next to the two, drinking a glass full of wine. “Alas, my power made me able to grow my hair out at alarming rates. That’s basically how I got so rich.”

“Then, sir, why are you bald?” Orion asked intriguingly.

“Oh, this old thing? Apparently when you grow older, your hair starts to fall out, so my power is virtually useless. All I have left is the six hair follicles that are still on my head. Oh, I’m so sorry, it seems I just dumped all of my problems onto someone else again.

Orion thought to himself, “Again?” Nico decided to bring the man comfort by rubbing his bald head. “Don’t worry, it’s no problem for us. Please, continue for us Mr…”

“Ah, sorry, the name is Paul John.”

Orion thought to himself, “Wow, what an incredible name created by two basic first names.”

“Well, Paul John, don’t be afraid, open up to us about your problems.”

Paul John began to have tears emit from his eyes. Tears began to drift down his cheek, sloshing into the wine glass. His whole life flashed before his eyes, even the moment that he was born into this world. Out of all the memories he encountered, and all the people he has met, he has never met two people so considerate of his feelings. For some, this may be something normal friends would do, but to Paul John, a man with no friends and a recent ex-wife, a question such as this broke him down in such a powerful manner. His dream was true, someone really did care for him.

“You two saints, what are your names?”

“I’m Orion and this is Nico, we’re here to help you out.”

“But, you don’t even know me! How could anyone care for me so much?”

“Nobody should be void of basic human dignity by asking each other if we are alright. We humans are all one of the same, we all experience the same emotions. Has we as a species sunk so low, that we can’t even ask ourselves for help?” Nico violently shook his head, nodding in agreement.

“Paul John, want to see something?” Nico quickly blurted out.

“You-you spoke, yet you haven’t this entire time. You must…really care for a stranger like me. Yes, yes I want to see what you have in store!”

With a small grace of a finger, Nico put his pointer finger down, having the rich snob from before having to stand in embarrassment as his pants swiftly drifted down. All three of them had a laugh, as well as the other rich snobs. “I, Paul John, will pay for some drinks. To the bar!”

From a small window, one of the cloaked figures watched what had just occurred. He was simply astonished by what he had just witnessed. The figure was originally miniature in size, but had then grown into a normal height once he made his way back on top of the roof.

“I’m not too aware of what I just witnessed, but I’m not all too sure if I want to see it again.”

“See what?” One of the figures asked.

“Oh, nothing. On a second note, it seems as though the guests are having a lovely time as the night grows longer. I would suspect that around this time, the meeting that the President has planned has already gotten way. We’re not too sure where he’s located, but I would infer that he is located somewhere around the second floor, away from the guests.”

“With my invisibility powers, it should be rather easy to infiltrate inside, as it has already helped us this far.”

“Well, well, well, you two surely are quite the schemers. Although, I can’t help the feeling that this mission won’t end well with the current circumstances. I highly doubt that just our prowess and abilities will get us far at all.”

“What’s why we have obtained these…” One of the members had then pulled out a small pouch full of vials of different colored neon liquids.

“Well, this seems to be quite the surprise.”

“Correct, they’re one of the Overseer’s new prototypes which he gave to me. They aren’t complete yet, so there may be slight side effects.”

“What exactly do they do?”

Wonders.

Chapter 14 >

6 Likes

is there blaze magic user yet

if not can I make a cameo