Hopes for the Future Story for Arcane Odyssey

As I said it’d have to be a different scenario

ive always thought of the keraxe invasion being smth very similar to pain’s attack on the leaf. concept is too cool not for me to recreate it

Ah ok, I’ve never watched or read Naruto so I didn’t see that was what you were going for

So basically berserkers are immune to jail

yeah there’s a lot of plotholes in the arcane universe…

Yeah… sometimes I wonder if vertex really care about the lore

Not really, they’re still restrained(restraints so far seem too strong for most berserkers to break) and they can’t use aura to enhance their attacks, not to mention they’re surrounded by guards.

Maybe they are also just really fucking strong too, they can already create shockwaves before awakening

Energy sucking restraints are probably putting a damper on their abilities

I meant physically not magic, but yeah, tho I don’t think it act on anything else than magic

Everybody’s attacks use energy so I wouldn’t doubt the restraints work on them too, but if not then it’s likely that the restraints are just really strong which isn’t unbelievable either

of course he does dont be silly
if he didnt care about the lore he wouldnt be planning on writing books about the games in the future would he

AA fighting styles used stamina. Why do AO fighting styles share the energy stat with magic?

There are still a lot of plot holes

Gameplay!

Do you really want to expend the same resource used for dodging and blocking?

Talking about energy sucking I thought that I could be cool if only non magic users would be able to properly wield a devourer.

Just a thought I had…

Maybe they kick the air really strong

well in AA higher strength levels also meant faster stamina regeneration and higher max stamina

2 possible answers(Maybe more I dunno). 1 using stamina for fighting styles wouldn’t work well for AO since it’d mean having to balance dashes, t-jumps, and attacks. Or 2 like a lot of other stuff AA is old and hasn’t been representative of how things actually work in lore or in game for a while.

These aren’t mutually exclusive either it could be both.