[Story-Time] The Deepwoken Experience

Deepwoken Logo

Day 1 (No Footage)
The Life Of Igor Veshi

Meet Igor Veshi. Flamecharmer.

• Why didn’t I go with galebreathe even though i’m named “SavageWind?” Well I heard that FC was good for PvE and for beginners., so I went with that to cover up my skill issue.

• I had no idea what I was doing and my computer crashed in the middle of character creation. Fun! I also had to rush the tutorial because the game was going to close for bug-fixes in 5 minutes. I finished it and woke up in Etris. Get used to this city, you will be seeing it alot.

• I was stuck and was unsure how to get out. I spent the majority of my time harvesting and chopping wood. One of the guides on YT said I could talk to an NPC to get an axe for free and sell the wood I chopped. I made use of that. I also learned how to cook here!

• Unfortunately, this celebration didn’t last. There’s a bandit camp outside of Etris… A strong looking player was fighting them and the fight was heading my way! I got absolutely destroyed, this was my first death.

• After that first, I watched a guide. It was 11 Months Old. This was a problem because of the layer 2 map changes. I used google to look up where I should grind as a low level, and the answer was Lower Erisia (Power 1-20). I made finding Lower Erisia my next goal, except that is not where I ended up

• Yeah, this run is not going so good. The gate that let me through was shut-tight and I could not go back. I asked another player how and they responded with “idk”. So…I decided to explore.

• When I docked my boat, I forgot to roll up the sails. So there goes my mode of transport. Now I truly was stranded!

• I took in my surroundings while trying to avoid conflict. But I ended up finding it instead. There were strong players fighting each other

• I built a campfire and ran past them, they ignored me but then I noticed the fight was moving towards what I just built. They used it to heal, so that’s cool. I went into some kind of cave, and that’s when I met Mudskippers for the first time. They mopped the floor with me. The High level players noticed and tried to get the mudskippers off, but it was too late. This Sent Me To the Depths.

• I was almost killed by this weird…jellyfish thing. From my limited knowledge of deepwoken, I knew that if you died in the depths, then that was IT for your character. I was desperate to find a way out, and consulted youtube yet again.

• The guy in the video was hard to follow, he kept “slide-dashing”, a technique that I did not know how to use at the time. He then started roof-hopping. I followed his every move and ended up dangerously close to what is known as a “Watcher.”

• Unfortunately, the whole thing was in vain

• The watcher spawned lesser angels. I ran as hard as I could. It was no use. They were too strong and too fast.

• At this point, I was pretty upset. I got my ass kicked in every direction. But I remembered my commitment and pushed forward. Not like this file had anything valuable to lose

(2nd)The Life of Faust Kanreshi
  • From the ashes of Igors atrocious life, Faust Kanreshi was born

• He had the same exact build as Igor. I also noticed that Flamecharm and attunementless were the only attunements that I could choose now. All of my files in this playthrough have Flamecharm from this point onwards.

• I remembered the woodchopping quest and made a B-line for the axe npc. As I was mindlessly harvesting again, a stacked player came up to me and asked me to wipe them. Yes you read that right. They wanted a freshie to get rid of everything they had ever worked for on that file. The only question running through my head was WHY?!

I asked if he was absolutely sure. He said yes, and I took his life with the assistance of a gun user who came out of nowhere. Now, thanks to a very lengthy discussion, I gained some insight as to why people do this.

• This guy wiped probably because he wanted to try a new build/playstyle. Ok. Good for him, but I can’t ever see myself doing that. I do, however, understand that this is a nice gesture to prevent all of his loot from going to waste and I respect it. Unfortunately, the gun user took all of his loot before I could even react.

• Oh, and if you’re wondering why my healthbar is stained:

• After that Ordeal, I set sail, desperately trying to find Lower Erisia. I eventually find it…

• As I set foot in there for the first time, I got jumped by npcs and I lost. But for some reason, they didn’t grip me. Must be a bug (pls don’t patch). I also learned how to “slide dash.” (ctrl + space while running). This made travel easier!

• This spark of joy from learning new did not last, as I got ganked for the first time by someone who didn’t look that much stronger than me. Oooh but they were.

• This player was silent and didn’t say anything when I talked to them either. I colored over their code since I don’t want them to be witch-hunted. Anyways, this sent me to the depths.

• As I was trying to escape, I got stopped by The Deep Owl. This encounter got me good and I was genuinely shocked. I told it I was just passing by, walked away from it, and…well you know what happened next, right?

Just take a wild guess.

• After The wipe, I ragequit for the first time and did not touch DW for a few hours.

(3rd) The Life of Gray Kanreshi

Gray Kanreshi did not last long… I came back to DW and immediately did the woodchopping quest again while watching a deepwoken guide bc I was tired of being lost. Through that guide, I learned where to buy flint, how to get cloth and starter armor, and where Lower Erisia is.

• I set sail for Lower Erisia and lost to a bandit leader. But I lasted longer this time instead of getting absolutely obliterated. Feeling a tad more confident, I look for weaker enemies…and lose to them. I then get wiped to a sharko in the depths.

• I quit and did not touch DW for the rest of the day. I knew that if I wrote my rant now, then it would be ill-received because I had only scratched the surface without making any progress. So I subjected myself to 4 more days in the deep…it only goes up from here.

Day 2
The Life of Red Kanreshi
  • This time, I had a fair idea of what I was doing. Those guides really helped. I also got red cloth armor to match his namesake. Also the tree stuck back when I chopped it…

Deepwoken Is A Perfect game with no flaws - Made with Clipchamp.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

• After that, I made it to Lower Erisia by myself this time! No guide! As I was exploring the island, I discovered this bandit camp that had been cleared and two players. I thought they would be friendly, but I didn’t speak their language. This led to a chase.

Deepwoken Players Are Friendly!.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

• Once I realized that they stopped chasing me, I tried to head back, some bandit npcs aggroed on me.

Me vs 3 NPCs.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

• How am I not dead? I decided not to question it and moved on. As I push forward, looking for a safe place to build a campfire, a masked npc with a mace approaches me. I juke him and then ran far away.
  • Once I was sure that I was out of danger, I logged and took a short break from DW for the day.

• After the break, I relog and build a campfire, attempting to heal and unstain my healthbar. Immediately, two high-levels with their weapons drawn try to gank me. I log before they can attack.

• I relog again and tried to traverse the island using the zipline. At first, my idiotic self thought it was a tightrope and not a zipline. I jumped on it, fell through and hit the ground. Lost a good chunk of my hp from that.

• A bandit leader was waiting for me down there, and I logged. But I was too slow, it hit me, staining my healthbar when I came back.

• When I relogged, it was the EXACT SAME SERVER. The bandit leader destroyed me, sending me to the depths. Red was wiped…

The Life of Jacob Leshi
  • Got out of Etris FAST. I knew the drill. I asked the NPC at the inn for cash, got flint, an axe, cloth armor, and I also got an Encyclopedia.

• After that, I set sail for Lower Erisia. I met two nice players! They didn’t rk me, and instead gave “the jump of acknowledgement.” I reciprocated, and started following them. They didn’t seem to mind my company, but they also didn’t talk which made it hard to understand what they wanted me to do.

• We made our way to “The Viper’s Jaw” (Sharko Lair) but only because I led the way and had no idea what to expect. One of the players shook their head “no”, and we set up a campfire instead to heal.

• One other player was there, he was soloing the sharko as far as I could tell. We jumped in and it was a 4v1. I didn’t do anything lol, the others did the work. We went back to heal, and the fourth player said “Anyone have megalodaunt hide”. I said no…Then he Attacked us. It was my first time ganking someone else, the 3 of us fought this guy and he ran away. We did not pursue, and instead, decided to continue our sharko farming, but first we decided to heal back up. This came back to bite us. That guy came back with his friends, it was 2v3.

• Jetstriker vs Freshie Pathfinder. Could only end one way :fr: I guess he attacked us bc he wanted to farm the sharko himself. Could’ve just told us to leave peacefully instead of coming back with his friends for blood. I don’t know what happened to my allies. At least he said GG.

• I sail back to Lower Erisia and I met two more peaceful players! Thanks to them, I got to power 2, learned more about the game, and got to ride on something other than a dingy. They also kept me from dying.

• They are some of the nicest players I have met during these 5 days. Gino also gave me some stuff to pawn off to the antiquarian. After my encounter with them, I decided to end day 2 there.

Day 3
The End of Jacob Leshi
  • When I logged back on, I bought a sloop and sailed to Lower Erisia, died to a bandit, respawned in Etris, and left the game. Keep in mind that at this point I could not reliably find Lower Erisia with ease 100% of the time. It was like throwing at a dartboard while blindfolded.

• I rejoined, sailed to Lower Erisia, and logged the moment I saw this

• I feared the possibility of getting ganked and I did not want to take the risk. Bc if I did, then it would be my fault for getting wiped. After relogging again, there was only one boat docked this time. I decide that this is good and I finally move inland…only to get jumped by bandit NPCs.

Lost a 3v1, but the npcs didn't grip me - Clipped with Medal.tv

• Idk what they aggroed on and idc. I tried to get tf out of there. However, I got sent to the depths by a bandit leader, and then wiped due to gravity…

The Rise of Albion Veshi
  • The moment I spawned, I saw a freshie attempt to fight the Etris guards.
  • Anyways, I go to the Etris docks and ask two players where lower Erisia is. They ignored me, got on their boats and left. I followed them. This is how I learned how to consistently find lower Erisia each time without issue.

• After some more exploration, I found schematics for Flame Worshiper armor!

• I got to power 2, and defeated 2 npcs by myself and WON. I was slowly getting better at the game.

Winning a 2v1 against npcs - Clipped with Medal.tv

• After that, I saw an abomination and I immediately logged. It was like a blue spider crab thing. Whatever it was, I knew I wasn’t going to beat it. I have no footage for that incident.

• After reaching power 3, I died to a bandit leader. This sent me to the depths…

• I consulted youtube again on how to escape and there was a two minute long video that was easy to follow. He didn’t slide dash either, so I could keep up. Avoiding the guards, watchers, and dropping a barrel to boost me up, the video told me to go into the city of the drowned, then the commerce district, there should be a gate. It looked like this:

• It was closed at first, but after some server hopping, it was OPEN. Heart practically pounding in my ears, I wasted no time and pulled the lever. This is what happened…

Escaping the depths for the first time - Clipped with Medal.tv

• The depths were impossible for me to escape, so this was huge! Not wanting to die right after escaping, I ended day 3 there.

Day 4
The Legacy of Albion Veshi
  • My new goal was to craft flame worshiper armor, so I sail to lower Erisia. The moment I got there, some bandits were waiting for me, but I fought them off.

I just GOT HERE.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

• After that, I fought some mudskippers and grew to power 4. For some reason I just couldn’t parry them. For my new mantra, I selected fire palm. Eager to test my newfound strength, I fight a bandit leader and bandits in a 3v1. I fought hard, but I still lost.

WHY WON'T YOU DIE.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

• I was annoyed, but I pressed on. Now that i’m back at Etris, I decided to craft skeptic pioneer instead. Better than cloth armor. It was torn anyway.

• Trying to unstain my healthbar, I made my way to the docks…only to find players camping it. It’s like they have made it their own personal fortress.

Why r u camping the docks.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

• I had to rejoin the server 3 times just to find a server that they weren’t in. I should’ve manually selected a server instead of pressing “quick join.” I didn’t want to get rked and I didn’t want to take any chances.

• Once that ordeal was behind me, I sailed to Erisia. I try to find bandits that I can reliably defeat…and then I encounter something else entirely.

Nope. - Clipped with Medal.tv

After logging, I grew to power 5 after beating a bunch of mudskippers, then made my way to the bandit camp only to get jumped by bandits. I was losing, but then I got saved by a “freshie” who knew how to fight. After he saves me, I IMMEDIATELY get jumped again. I ran, not taking the chance of a wipe.

Gets saved, then immediately gets jumped - Clipped with Medal.tv

• When I reached power 6, I encountered these…weird mudskippers that were green, fat, and exploded when they died. Check them out:

Not your average zombies.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

Fighting zombies and bandits - Clipped with Medal.tv

• Not long after this, I died to a bandit leader again (hate those guys) and respawned at Etris. Healthbar stained, I sold stuff I no longer needed, got my armor repaired, then went STRAIGHT back to Lower Erisia. I reached power 8 and got rising flame. Check it out:

Power 8 and rising flame - Clipped with Medal.tv

• The celebration was cut short however, as this guy tried to rk me while I was logging my progress for this post:

Don't AFK in Deepwoken - Clipped with Medal.tv

• I logged, too late. I respawned in Etris with half a stained healthbar and low food/water. I then died to a bandit leader and respawned in the depths. Wiped to gravity.

• Losing Albion sucked. He was the first file I had where It felt like I was actually going somewhere. Now he’s gone…but the next file puts Albion to shame.

ELI VESTI.
  • After I did my “Etris Routine” I set sail.

• At Lower Erisia, I was not used to the slowness of heavy weaps at all. I got obliterated by a bandit leader. Waking up back at Etris, I bought a flint and a pickaxe. Went straight back to Erisia, killed said bandit leader by sneaking up on him, and got my stuff back!

Sneaking up on a bandit leader and getting my stuff back - Clipped with Medal.tv

• Man did that feel good! On top of that, I used “Burning Servants” for the first time. It’s a decent mantra imo. (Warning, Loud at the end)

Using Burning Servants For The First Time - Clipped with Medal.tv

• I liked heavy weps bc of how easily they knocked npcs! But my swing speed was slow, which means I wasn’t much help in the NPC war that was raging in the clip above. Reacting to the swings of the light weapons bandit was difficult and I was about to die, but then I was saved by an NPC.

Saved by an NPC - Clipped with Medal.tv

• I sailed back to Etris to Recuperate. When I returned to Erisia, another NPC war was raging. I lost, while a freshie was holding his own. I decided that was enough DW for the day. At least I didn’t lose Eli, but his healthbar was now stained.

Day 5
  • I decided to increase my strength by chopping trees while watching a combat tutorial on youtube. It was about 4 mins long and to the point. Learned about feints, roll canceling, and other complicated fighting game mumbo jumbo. At the end of that video, I grew to power 3.

• This did not last. I lost a 2v1, staining my healthbar once more. I rush back to Lower Erisia and ended up in pathfinders respite.

• This is strange because pathfinders’ respite is usually walled off. But I got the glider schematic so it’s a win! I server hop due to atrocious ping and…pathfinders respite was walled off. I was trapped! Desperate to find a way out, I travel under pathfinders respite, wading through acid and trying not to die

• After nearing the exit of the cave, I get jumped by mudskippers. But thanks to them, I reached power 4! (and 5 shortly after)

• I also discovered mining while I was trapped down there, but i’ve had enough of the cave. On the surface, I try to sneak up on bandit npcs and kill them bc y not

Sneak.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

• After dispatching the bandits, I was on my way to a bandit camp when I met another player. They watched me kill a bandit and I sat by them at the campfire. I thought they were friendly but…

Backstabbed - Clipped with Medal.tv

• Once I was safe, I got my cards for reaching power 6 and I was finally strong enough to equip a proper greatsword! I also chose rising flame for my combat mantra.

• While I was exploring, I bit off more than I could chew and fought 3 bandit leaders at the same time.

A Crushing Loss - Clipped with Medal.tv

• At Etris, I bought a schematic for Flame Worshiper armor and showed it to the blacksmith. However, I lack the notes to make it. I tried to show the blacksmith my glider schematic too but he said that i’ve already shown it to him (???). Eventually I found out that you have to craft it yourself at a crafting bench. Why even give me the schematic then?? I didn’t know that at the time and gave up on making the glider.

• I then decided to sell some stuff to the antiquarian. There were 3 players there already. 1 freshie, and two stacked players. One of them gave me this sick helm… Here’s the clip:

Chill Players - Clipped with Medal.tv

• After some more selling, I finally crafted Flame Worshiper armor! I then increased my power by chopping wood (training strength)

• My “Training Arc” was almost complete. All that was left to do was upgrade my mantra. I decided to upgrade the size of rising flame bc yk, greatsword = wide sweeping attacks.

Upgrading rising flame mantra - Clipped with Medal.tv

• Armed to the teeth, I set sail for Lower Erisia! This time however…I wanted to experience something different. I made my way to Upper Erisia so that I could explore a new area. I have been limiting myself to just one area tbh. I also thought that I was strong enough to take it.

• In this church, I meet weak and poor looking npcs. I talk to them, and they are glad that i’m not a bandit. I continue talking with them only for our dialogue to get interrupted by a bandit raid. There were at least 8 bandits and a war broke out. This was the largest scale battle that I’ve been a part of so far. Roll the clip.

NPC War In Upper Erisia - Clipped with Medal.tv

• After some more grinding I reached up to power 10 and got flame wisp. I then decided to solo a sharko. I could not parry it’s attacks, but it seems like someone had weakened it already because it went down pretty fast and it was at the entrance, not in the heart of the cave.

Attempting to cheese a sharko - Clipped with Medal.tv

• I explored Lower Erisia a bit more, met a freshie and gave him some equips that I did not need. A little kindness goes a long way yk.

Be Kind to Freshies - Clipped with Medal.tv

• Looking back on it, I should’ve given him better stuff. What I gave him what useless :frowning: anyways, after that I sailed back to Etris. I didn’t want to die while stacked and I wanted to sell my loot for notes. I do exactly that…AND THEN I FELL INTO THE OCEAN AGAIN.

Falling into the sea, then escaping.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

• The last thing I did on day 5 was my first real PVP match that wasn’t a gank. My opponent was clearly experienced so the fight could only go one way. But he ended up being more chill than I thought.

Good Sportsmanship.mp4 - Clipped with Medal.tv

Final Verdict

Read The Final Verdict Here

10 Likes

BRO WHERE ARE MY MEDAL EMBEDS (complete sentence)

aaaaaaaaaaagh, lemme fix this rq

K, they’re appearing now (at least on my end)

lmk if you guys can see them.

ill be leaving comments as i read so expect me to leave a few :pray:

were they wearing black suits? those bandits only steal your money, they dont grip

these are the black bandits i mentioned earlier, btw youre doing good for what is probably your first real combat experience with something your level

judging by the screenshots you dont have voice chat, most players in the game communicate through voice since typing leaves you vulnerable for a while

this may also be the reason you get ganked, if they think youre ignoring them they will not hesitate to kill you

roblox players are just dumb and make things harder for themselves

theyre easier than bandit leaders, i cant blame u though they look scary

what

just join the smallest server, not as reliable as it used to be due to the 2 seas being seperated but theres a solid chance that the people will be away from where you are or want to go

run away when you grip them, pick up their corpses and move them before you grip them so that you can kill them without blowing yourself up

1 Like

Before i even read, holy shit

as I read each day I’ll mention my thoughts of your experience oki?

im also gonna put everything into one post cause why not lol

by the way im not sure if you know this but strength =/= damage, it increases carry load

it can however give you some good mantras, especially ash slam if youre using fire, so it isnt bad at all to invest in

you can break the wall with mantras

when you get it you just unlock the ability to craft gliders on all runs on that file, you used to need to show it to him but it was changed in layer 2

and thats that, deepwoken is a fun game but it can be pretty confusing and hard, you were doing pretty decent for someone im assuming played only a few hours so i think if you give it a few more weeks you could really enjoy the game

1 Like

I’ve decompiled everything into one bigass post to make scrolling possible lol

1 Like

Damn :moyai:

Alr ty for clarifying that.

Now I feel dumb :sweat_smile: I wish I tried that haha

^^^^^ I think it will grow on me more and more. The first two days were rough but it can only go up from here.

1 Like

Oof, alot of my embeds are still missing. Makes the story look incomplete. Gonna try to fix them once again-

1 Like

Sheesh broke his ankles :cold_face:

5 Likes
Day 1:

Day 1: bro fr just like me lol, I also picked flamecharm, and had a similar start such as you. The fact the tutorial just tells you some game mechanics and nothing to do with where tf you should go is extremely annoying ngl, and this probably lead to you having the exact same as my first experience, which was a while before verse 2 or even the tutorial being added itself.

I also got lost from spawn and ended up in songseeker, and my boat also disappeared and I had no clue how to spawn it back, got ganked by an npc but saved by a player, then I tried to fight another npc and died lol.

I didn’t actually do the wood chopping quest til a while later lol tho.

the whole player wanting you to wipe him is something most people will eventually experience, since the people who actually like the game keep grinding new builds and decide to just give loot to freshies

death by gravity fr

anyways, the npcs that jumped you were probably wearing black and had daggers. If so, those are just thieves, and they just mug you and disappear instead of kill you. god tier

getting ganked is a very, very annoying experience and makes me wish death by player didn’t make you lose lives

Ah, the deep owl, always extremely funny to see someone get jumped by the BBO (big black owl), and many freshies usually die, because they actually take showers and as such the depths have a greater hold over your water stained body

bandit leaders suck lol, at low powers even when I wasn’t rusty I had trouble with them if I didn’t have fire blade to block break them (fr sucks how npcs will ALWAYS block your attacks no matter what, I wish they were realistic and could actually fail/try to block attacks that you just whiffed/not attack the frame after the block).

fuck sharkos man

I honestly wish the watchers and the whole city of the drowned thing was an actual stealth section and not just “climb onto the wall lol” since fr it would be awesome to have to do temple of the ocean king in a roblox game

all in all, you’re having the experience of the normal person who doesn’t religiously follow Ragoozer and Archmage, along with having had every single Uber in Rogue lineage or something idk what to describe those weirdos as.

Day 2:

Day 2: once again, you found the thief npcs. these are a blessing because you get some practice against daggers while also not dying in the process :+1: I wish the vigil instructors could use daggers.

that was some peak rng to kill you there

Ah, you’re finally experiencing peak midwoken. The deepwoken “enjoyers” may say that “getting ganked is a thing of the past!!! you honestly won’t find a single hostile player apart from silent people!!!”, but no. people are assholes, and you will get jumped about once every 5 hours at the minimum. Nice players at around power 2 can only do so much against what seems to be power 5s at least from the mantras

some people are nice and might help you. Good for them, common decency!

that’s about all I have to say for day 2, not too much to say here since it’s ye ole asshole gankers

Day 3:

Day 3: ah, good. you’re finally starting to not trust literally anything that shows a player has been there. This skill will come in handy considering how murderous some kids are in this game. Rip death by fall damage.

some people just fight the guards lol, I don’t even know why.
W finding erisia now (its called erisia lol not etria), also you found the funny armour who’s passive is literally useless but it looks cool as fuck!

fuck those Terrapod things I once had an encounter with them when I was with a friend and my friend was knocked/I almost died but I managed to kill it and save my man UserOfWind

Fuck bandit leaders

Ah, you’ve escaped. I wonder when in the series you learn theres literally nothing stopping you from climbing onto the walls if you want a literally 0 risk way to get to the center lol

wait they added fucking voice acting for the voices?

Day 4:

Day 4: yeah greener mudskippers have a weird air attack that can’t be parried for some fucking reason p sure, also good job that you could fight some bandits. Protip: use fire palm or other such fire mantras in a way that hits downed enemies, so they burn to death, thus not letting them get up! You can also bypass the downside of the squeamish talent this way.

funni etris campers, never fucking trust people on etris and always leave as fast as possible when not in the city, I once tabbed out for 5 seconds and came back to being knocked with some kid being chased by guards.

ah yes, the deepwoken sweat mudskippers. Once had a friend die to them when we fought some off, the explosion instantly grips you if it knocks you fun fact.

Fuck bandit leaders

fuck people who jump you the moment you stop moving, I fucking hate this game mostly because you can’t stop to do anything without logging to menu or you get bent over and assaulted, even without luck you still get fucked over

death by gravity oof

ah yes, the first stages of the heavy main, good luck in the future lol.
Burning Servants is considered mid by people but I like it personally, great mantra imo for people that aren’t creating a saltwater lake every second they spend in deepwoken.

good luck my man

Day 5:

Day 5: would be so fucking awesome if the game actually mentioned these rather basic combat actions.

hopefully your 2v1 was against npcs because if it was players then damn the removal of luck did literally nothing for rkers!!!

you can break the boards as was previously mentioned lol

I love the way your choice to get out was to go into the megalodaunt cave and not to parkour out by climbing on trees and the walls, really cool seeing other people’s playthrough

so we back in the mine~

good job killing el bandits, also average social interaction in deepwoken :upside_down_face: good job that you got away. Rising flame is a cool mantra but you’re almost never gonna be able to use it on npcs because they’re really unrealistic and block every single attack perfectly unless their block breaks

Rare high level W

you are now drippy, congratulations. Your training arc goes insane, but you then fell for the common misconception that Deepwoken’s balancing when it comes to the enemies in an area is gradual and makes sense, which is a great joke considering that upper erisia is rather endgamey.

average scripted event lol, it’s always something that feels like it’s meant for much higher levels than the one you access it at. anyways, sick you tried to fight a megalodaunt. also important thing to note is your pve damage goes up when you level up, which is why you can probably oneshot red bandits now.

you’re nice, that’s awesome bro

Final Verdict:

Final verdict: HOW THE FUCK IS HALF YOUR ESSAY THE FINAL VERDICT~

1 Like

instead of just leaving the game when you’re about to be in danger, you could just press the menu button on the top left to guarantee you wont combat log

It is done. All medal clips should be on the post now, including the ones that should’ve been there but didn’t make it. I changed them from embeds to hyperlinks since embeds were too finicky. I highly recommend that you open them in another tab because they add another layer to this crazy adventure of mine imo.

Now THAT is useful info! I’m def gonna do that from now on