I Bought Deepwoken, So here's what's gonna happen

all the bounty boards got removed (except for the voidwalker board ofc but nobody likes playing voidwalker)

Voidwalker was fun when it was the only way to tp to almost anywhere you wanted without a legendary bell so I used it and then linkstrider came out so it’s kind’ve mid

Wait how’d you progress linkstrider pls share I only know how to unlock

im pretty sure you just need to kill randoms. either that or you gotta sacrifice your friends again.

1 Like

People who have no friends:

Murder 2 people with oaths per mantra. Lowkey, just get an Alt, do Trial of One, and get Jetstriker

1 Like

my brother in christ you haven’t played since the first few weeks of release maybe you should sit this one out. The toxicity and ganking you see on youtube are the vast minority of interactions in deepwoken that are usually exaggerated for comedic purposes

yeah this is a big problem cus the devs dont have an external point of view from new players. When pyrocynical played and had no idea what to do, the devs were like “oh shit this game needs a tutorial or smth” and added one in the next update. Its the main reason why deepwoken doesn’t have a sustainable player base. Not only is it payed access, but its also very unfriendly to people who want to play their own way.

I have in fact been ganked around every corner

layer 2 only reduced it because people are busy figuring out layer 2 in 3 days

yes verse two did reduce ganking because people are figuring layer two thank you for coming to this conclusion that i literally just told you a while back

I have a feeling your lying

no, no I do

yeah no its super obvious warm water hasnt played this game in a year lol

OH MY FUCKING GOD IS IT THAT HARD TO ADD SOME DIRECTIONS AND A WARNING ABOUT PARASITES IR EVEN A TUTORIAL TO LAYER 2 WIND :skull::skull:

I have in fact, stop acting like the lack of incentive has stopped people from being assholes

Well it is his experience but really if you see people walking towards you and you have a bad feeling is that hard to alt f4? Either that or just run most players in dw aren’t professional track stars lmao

1 Like

my honest reaction to parasites wiping my 30 hour build for being alive for too long

Literally if I went down without a light hook I would’ve lost my mind. I really wish devs would add markers or hints for what you’re supposed to do

i dont mind the whole parasites killing you for no reason thing it was actually pretty funny, but god damn please at least tell us that we should go to castle light and get a hook instead of jumping into the void.

I said progress nerd :blush: