I Bought Deepwoken, So here's what's gonna happen

Bro introduction to layer 2 was so bad.

Top tips they withdraw from you:

• If you breathe the air too long, you die (because apparently the air has parasites)
  • If you stand on a piece of white tile too long, you die (It’s a parasite nest)
  • To get rid of the parasites, you have to find the ignition union’s lantern (???)
  • If you look at the wind wrongly, you die (you get flung off if you don’t look and walk towards the direction the large winds blow)
  • If you walk wrongly, you die (Some of the flooring is fake)

average day in ohio

Yes, progress. You grip 2 oath users per mantra lmao.
Then, you can go to the Star Trees and grab those goofy purple crystals for teleportation

literally me, even if i’m not trying to be that way :skull:

The 5 day playthrough is coming to an end.

At the time of typing, I’m at power 9. Even further than last run. I plan on fighting a sharko (properly) for the first time at power 10. I think i’ll end the playthrough once I achieve that

It’s Over.

The Review will either be posted either later tonight, or tomorrow. We’ll see.

Did you kill that sharko?

he should probaably be able to kill a sharko at power 10 by unga bunga

send help
Also, I’ve been reading through the discussion… most of these guys are super lucky.

My first social player experience was a level 60 dude camping Etrea docks, and he killed me while I was trying to buy a Dinghy.
Afterwards I had no idea how to get BACK to the etrea docks(on one of my files, I managed to figure out how to get out of etrea, but that was later)

Then, another one was this sword Felinor dude who was HELL BENT ON KILLING ME. I don’t know what I did to him, but he just really really wanted me dead. However, since I had 40 agility points, it was more of a cat and mouse chase.
However, I did find a friendly player who offered to help me out, but the Felinor just left me alone after that. Probably didn’t want to do a 2v1.

Another one of my bad player experiences is when I managed to find the Etrea docks again, but as I was trying to buy a boat, some dude was NARUTO RUNNING towards me with his sword dangling. I never jumped into the water so fast and pressed CTRL+L+ENTER.

yo can you give me some tips too O_O

1 Like

hot tip: gtfo of etrea as fast as possible. Etrea is the closest thing the game has to a hub island so all the RKers just hang out there and murk anyone in sight.

1 Like

or apparently people with speed hacks wait out by the sea to instantly kill you before you reach erisia

I WOULD SELL MY SOUL TO ROLL GANYMEDE :weary:
I MADE A FILE AND GOT CELTOR, ROLLED AND GOT KHAN, BUT FUCK IT IMA JUST STAY KHAN IG

The Review has been post-poned :upside_down_face:

So here’s what i’m going to do, i’m going to re-arrange the text in a google doc but post the medal embeds on the forum. This should make things uhh…shorter

I’ll shoot for having this done tomorrow or the day after

jesus christ thats a lot of text

holy shit

I aspire to do this some day

Scratch that, it’ll be up before midnight

actually the average price of 6,800 robux to get it is pretty fair maybe i should try it

Lord almighty, the only time i have ever encountered this is when i tried posting my forums hunger games thing :upside_down_face:

68 Dollars :skull: