I Bought Deepwoken, So here's what's gonna happen

My dumbass forgot about the entry fee for a split second :skull:

Edit: I guess the reason why files cost robux is to add stakes to death and forces you to choose a build wisely by adding a paywall. Cheeky bastards…

Yeah it’s a bit annoying, but there’s a second reason why.

Exploiters need to pay money to exploit on a account that will eventually be banned, deterring people from actually exploiting in the first place. Also more robux for the devs wooooq

This still didn’t stop the exploiter problem in the early days.

exploiters are so desperate for 0 reason.
I will never understand the appeal of it.

2 Likes

devs apparently get less robux from payed access games than free games because of premium payout

Power-trippers who get off on insta-wiping people with no effort whatsoever

from what I’ve heard from developers, premium payouts are an insane percent of their income most of the time but having any kind of entry fee completely removes it.

yeah it does

deepwoken players will spend literal hundreds of dollars and tens of thousands of robux on slots and rerolls though, so im sure the deepwoken devs make quite a bit

did 5 rerolls when the update came out and got the new moth race, some guy was asking how many rerolls i did for it and told me he spent 5k and didnt even get it :skull:

1 Like

One more thing and then i’ll let it die:

Deepwoken is the first game i’ve played where I had to look up what to do at every turn

Yeah I read the description, I knew the game wanted me to find out on my own. But as you’ll find out in the upcoming post on the 28th, I could only take so much trial and error before I started looking up guides (and was still confused HAHA). I’m just…lost 90% of the time.

Holy Shit :skull:

YOOOOO he got the Chippy pfp

1 Like

welcome to roblox games with the option to gamble.
(there is no winning roll lol)

oh no its happening again

Trust me, just experience things for yourself for at least a while. I can understand looking up how stats/leveling is and all that, but explore stuff on your own and you’ll have at least a solid time

1 Like

This thread is a shit fest. This community is so overprotective of AO when it isn’t perfect, either. Whether you like it or not, the player base shows that Deepwoken is an enjoyable game. Games aren’t meant for everyone, but at least try to be more open-minded instead of having a huge bias.

– this is not towards you OP

10 Likes

Does he know

Fourmers try not to have a close minded challenge

2 Likes

have fun

the first time i played i just got thrown off a bridge not even 3 minutes in

i played it again and dare i say, had fun (except for being killed on eresia 1 minute after getting there(not fun))

I wish I could play rn since we finally got an agility oath.

Jetstriker >>>>>> every other oath :triumph:

i’m a bit late. but wouldn’t it be nicer if people that like that aspect just do it themselves and people aren’t forced to? idk, my only real problem with deepwoken, which to be fair they can’t do anything about is not being able to get a refund. you would obviously want to try the game, but that robux is gone for good afaik.

well and also there not being a quest log tbh

That’s more of a roblox issue than a Deepwoken issue

1 Like