I Bought Deepwoken, So here's what's gonna happen

Footage for day 4 is nearing completion.

If I gained a real life log for the amount of times I’ve logged in today’s session to avoid getting wiped, i’d have enough to build a fucking dam :sleeper:

I am power 6 at the time of typing. Furthest I ever got!

1 Like

Essay arguments be like:

1 Like

to support the devs lol? the same reason people here are buying Vetex’s patreon. I just spent like 2k on slots and races that I will never use just to thank the devs for making a game that I enjoy.

If it were to support devs why not do it more directly with a less greedy medium so you don’t lose as much money(roblox moment :skull: )
Like patreon only takes 15-20%, roblox takes 30%, again if it was purely for money why not do the option that makes you more overall by making a patreon like vetex did

same reason why i would rather save my money for AO gamepasses rather than buying Vetex’s patreon. Yeah buying his patreon would support him more, but we both benefit if I buy a gamepass to gain something in game, even if its only cosmetic

if the deepwoken devs made a patreon they wouldn’t put leaks on it.

I fucking wiped. That’s enough deepwoken for today.

1 Like

Is it fair to call deepwoken this

Rking: the game

In my experience: Yes.

As a whole (especially since luck was removed): No, but some people still rk and i’ve witnessed it

it doesnt matter if there isn’t “an incentive” people in deepwoken are assholes, removing luck just removed their excuse (they’ll still say “tacet” as one, mark my words)

i dont know how long its been since you played deepwoken but ive been playing nonstop for the past 3 days and ive only been rkd once and that was because people were spreading lies about starkindred requiring grips. You guys are seriously overstating how bad the community and ganking really is. Believe it or not most people dont like wasting each others time even for toxic reasons unless they get something out of it.

every time I’ve played I get ganked in 30 min, what sort of super luck do you have

im assuming you played during early deepwoken. Ganking was a lot more common then because of the content drought

also a lot more recently

stop thinking your experience = everyone’s, because everyone has a unique experience

1 Like

isn’t that part of what people claim is so great about dw too? I’m not critisizing but I think that’s funny

Today’s footage contains at least 3 instances of ganking, it definitely still happens

Majority of my experience so far is PvE though

im not claiming that my experience is the same as everyone elses, im just stating a fact that ganking has changed over time and is really not that common anymore based on solid evidence. Layer two not only removed all of the insentive for ganking players, but it also indirectly discouraged them through the progression. Even though maxing an account is faster, you will be stuck in one level for much longer because of the level compression and are thus more at risk to be sent to the depths or get injured. This in combination with the increasing difficulty (map expansions and voidzones) means that working together or at the very least ignoring each other is much more beneficial than getting into a fight. Obviously if theres a max level hanging out at erisia they’re gonna try to gank your ass, but this is much rarer in layer two because its a massive waste of time for both players with the addition of endgame content.

3 ganks in four days is actually pretty fair for a new player. With experience you start to learn who to trust and when to immediately log and ganks happen less and less.

Character development

(he has logged from people countless times yesterday)

1 Like