I know this is late but. Magic stereotypes

I had a friend I played WoM with a lot when it was alive and before tgr was announced. He used ash and my God was he good at it.

:man_shrugging:

oi joyboy u play rust?

yes, and it still keeps its superior speed.

good speed + decent damage = good combo, bro

Ash isn’t even that good my guy. Not worth getting mad over.

You’re forgetting about its combos

Also, if you struggle to predict with light, then that’s just a skill issue tbh.
Well, that, or you’re just accustomed to using heavier magics.

Not in AO

Heh. I ain’t clicking on that

nah

mines better

This feels like it was created when WoM was brand new, because most of these feel like they were based on the magics during that time.

this entire thing could be summarized as “if you play this game then fuck you lol”

that being said

tru

unknown-1

Guess im all of those too then

light does fine damage, with a good build it deals 150 which isnt bad considering it literally goes at the speed of light

@HermTheGrinch

7 Likes

doesn’t exist yet.

Vetex going off ngl

This was said in 2020

aka me :joy_cat: the explosion magic fanbase is all kids that ask me how to become demon and destroy summer hold all day

Also forgot to mention that there is still mode in the game, which gives a moderate buff depending on what magic you use. Imagine how fast light will be with a speed boost and it probably will increase the speed of weapon/fighting skills if you’re going a hybrid build

mode should also boost physical stats tbh

no one wanna be slow as a normal person while glowing brighter than the sun

1 Like

can you move during mode? if not mode is the worst possible spell for pvp

Weapon where Also 69th reply :sunglasses:

It will a few seconds to charge mode so it’s best to activate it at the start of a fight