I know this is late but. Magic stereotypes

@HermTheGrinch

7 Likes

doesn’t exist yet.

Vetex going off ngl

This was said in 2020

aka me :joy_cat: the explosion magic fanbase is all kids that ask me how to become demon and destroy summer hold all day

Also forgot to mention that there is still mode in the game, which gives a moderate buff depending on what magic you use. Imagine how fast light will be with a speed boost and it probably will increase the speed of weapon/fighting skills if you’re going a hybrid build

mode should also boost physical stats tbh

no one wanna be slow as a normal person while glowing brighter than the sun

1 Like

can you move during mode? if not mode is the worst possible spell for pvp

Weapon where Also 69th reply :sunglasses:

It will a few seconds to charge mode so it’s best to activate it at the start of a fight

huh, when i see captains use it they stand still for 5 minutes and i get 1500 damage off on them lmfao

It was probably a bug

It depends on your magic? Welp at least I get giant spells with Explosion.

I’ve checked again and it seems that there are different modes that give you certain buffs and you can choose between them whethere you want your magic to be faster, bigger, stronger, etc.

Exactly the point in time of the stereotypes for the dead game

Yeah I know that; my question is does your magic affect said buffs? Like does Destruction mode give a bigger Attack Size and Destruction bonus with Explosion magic or Speed mode gives more Attack Speed, Casting Speed, and Agility with Light magic and similar cases.
I doubt it, but I haven’t seen many people talk about it so Idk.

“glass has 6% more hp with resistance, metal has 54%. theres a clear better choice”
-Inferno, on [resistance] modes.

i’m still of the opinion that’s a really bad design choice and i dont remember for certain if that ever got changed any point in ao’s development but i feel like it might have and jesus christ i hope it was

Tragic :frcryin:

Pretty sure it is staying since you also heal after using it.