An unbiased opinion and summary of magics but I try my hardest to piss everyone off

it’s a tale as old as time, or as long as the forum has been up.
and that is to create a magic list that doesn’t favor one magic over others.
several people have attempted this, not to very good results.

most notably, some asshat named purafira or something decided to create an unbiased magic list but failed horribly by being a Rupin fanboy. however, this purafira figure has in fact beaten me by triggering several other people (including me, sadly) in his post, and i’m trying to copy him solely because i need the likes.

however, the quest for a properly unbiased magic list is not fully over yet.

as, fortunately for you (and me) I, TAITC, in all of my self-absorbed glory, will finally create an unbiased all magics list. by doing it the only way that I can think of, and that is by shitting on every magic, including the ones that I currently run or plan on running.

Acid

gee whiz, you must be some sort of psycho in order to express joy in what basically is digesting someone to death with the power of your own magic.

Ash

sorry to break it to you, but Arsen is a pretty sucky role model. he’s confirmed to be one of the weaker members of the one shot pirates, and he also saved Alalea, giving us the shittiest town on the map, bell village. fucking thanks.

Crystal

you’re either a meth head or trying to be funny dressing as noriaki kakyoin, you fucking weeb.

Earth

there’s a reason why earth is almost never used. never in AA and never in WoM either. and that’s because it looks like projectile shit coming out of your hands. call me juvenile, but you can’t say I’m not wrong.

Explosion

you’re a weeb. you’re a weeb, you’re a weeb, you’re a disgusting, filthy weeb. you worship one of 2 characters and 2 characters only, heck, I don’t even need to say who these 2 characters are, you already know them, and it’s the crux of your own personality. you genuinely disgust me.

Fire

bland as fuuuuuuuuuuck. now with a dot effect and incredibly average stats all across the board.

Glass

you’re basically satan to anybody wearing headphones. i believe that you take pleasure in breaking people’s eardrums, you sicko.

Gold

imagine having the slowest magic in the game as of currently. seriously, how the fuck do you even hit things with it when every shot feels like it’s moving through molasses. you’re almost FORCED to use beams as a crutch in order to hit anything in an organised PvP match. jesus.

Ice

If you choose ice and you’re NOT planning on running it with water, or wind to freeze spam people, you’re lying to yourself. you might be running a themed save or something but it won’t prevent you from spamming ice + water to keep your opponent rooted in their place.

Ink

it’s basically just water but it gives blindness. that’s pretty much it, and the less I talk about a certain indie game the better.

Iron

discount gold, doesn’t deserve the hate it gets but it’s still pretty shitty for a magic.

Light

you can’t aim. that’s it, you can’t aim for shit. that’s the only reason why you run a fast asf magic. it’s a crutch. there’s also a reason why it tickles on hit. it’s a crutch. and I swear to chin chin, the next person who creates a thread complaining that light does shit damage is getting flagged.

Lightning

overused, there’s a reason why almost nobody likes lightning users. it’s bland, and almost anyone and their grandma uses it. Lightning to Light is pretty much what iron magic is to gold magic. watered down.

Magma

you probably own a Trigno body pillow. either that or you’re a bastard who bases his magic choices out of the early days of the community. learn to grow a spine and make your own decisions.

Paper

congratulations, you made what basically was a massive joke and made it into one of the most hated magics in the game. You’ve ruined this funny magic for all of us, i hope you’re proud.
Here’s a letter, dipshit;
Dear Anybody who uses paper for it’s stats and because it’s overpowered: “Fuck You.”

Plasma

you couldn’t decide on which incredibly bland magic to choose from, fire or lightning, so you settle for a mediocre alternative that’s almost a carbon copy of the first one and absolutely nothing like the second. Also, to piss off AA players, i’m going to say this: Verdies was a little bitch.

Poison

you take satisfaction in using bioweapons, which is actually a real life war crime if you do manage. enjoy gassing several innocent civilians and bad guys alike with your anthrax magic, you heartless fuck.

Sand

Earth’s hispanic cousin that’s been twice removed. Sand is weird and not in a good way. with below-average stats, and with an effect that “partially obscures vision”, you’d be better off using it as a building material along with snow to make funny bridges with that sand pile mechanic.

Shadow

you know what? fuck this. i’m not going to say ANYTHING here. you already know who this asshole is. just pull up a tab on youtube and find any song that’s made by Linkin Park or The Offspring or whatever edgy band you can think of, make your own conclusions there.

Snow

Ice’s mentally handicapped little brother, with a faster speed and nothing else going for it, you’d be better off with Ice if you wanted a magic that can inflict frozen.

Water

few and far between. it might take a bit of time to find a water user. But seriously, outside of 2nd magic, why would you even use this? it’s primary usage is that it has fantastic synergy with other magics, so why even bother making it your first magic?

Wind

a once fun magic that’s now meta due to close quarters combat being totally negated because of the absurd knock back. pretty much just a paper situation, so fuck you.

Wood

wood only exists for funny expand dong jokes, i’m not even going to elaborate. this isn’t funny anymore.

and now we wait for either;
A: the butthurt comments
or
B: the karma
to flow in.

10 Likes

You hit deep with some of these ones

So you agree that Ash sucks, because it does

…wow…I guess

Wait those exsit ?

Thank you now I will never be able to look at Acid the same

Fuck, why are you so accurate.

It’s true… It’s all true :sob:

I have 3 diff files earth, water, and iron and now my ego is three times smaller thank you asian

1 Like

you’re welcome

The one time I try and freeze somebody during rain as a joke I get rising tide spammed and die. I want water but I don’t know if I can handle it :frcryin:

So the next I meet a acid user, can I just call them FATTT because they like

Thanks for the future insult!
:smiley:

I only use Plasma because it looka cool and it has a purple variation

True Chads pick their magic on how cool it looks

how long has pedro been replying

Mic Up Pedro

Plasma is correct

should I attempt to reply to all of these triggers ion know

fuck it i’m bored

At least I can digest chewing gum loser

mmyes aha suffer the relocation from summerhold to bell village have fun running you fat loser

who the actual unit of the international kelvin unit is noriaki kakyoin

the only thing that’s true is the meth part

… Poop magic = second strongest magic. Call me a cringe retard but you can’t say I’m wrong.

ahaha yes but you are a loser anyway because I just destroyed both iron port riverville and the silent tower with 1 blast so have fun recovering from that fried gpu and cpu loser

I got nothin.

well I’m sorry that you can hear me all the way in bell village while I’m in summer hold, you should be begging me for mercy whenever you see me and hope that I don’t start vibrating your speakers so hard your entire house collapses

boyo u better shut up before I
https://streamable.com/nj6i5c

IIIIiiiiiiiiiiii got nothin

kink machine

boyo you better shut up before I
https://streamable.com/nj6i5c

at least we got discord light mode resistance unlike you, weak eyed loser

I got nothing.

ngl I agree with this 100%

I got nothing

:de: :sunglasses:

cum magic 1.5th best magic.

diluting alcohol.

You mean a sadist?

expand dong

…damn this was so fucking boring to do, fucking cringe 0 ideas

4 Likes

oh no wonder you were replying for so long

yea and it wasn’t even worth it, the presence of the funny is really insignificant in this post

yes and i also have a weird thing where when i chose something in a game cause its cool its usually meta too