I know this is late but. Magic stereotypes

lights weird to play, takes getting used to
pvp is dead so pretty much all good players left. including the decent light users

Temperature based synergies should really be added to the game

holy shit this man got roasted alive

man looking like this rn

Pin by Wile Coyote on Moonlight | Looney, Coyote, Looney tunes cartoons

3 Likes

my first file was plasma because it looked cool, i currently main iron because i love one shotting people with a 4 blast

4 shotting people* its not 1 shot if you hit them with multiple attacks.

but its not multiple attacks, its one attack with 4 projectiles that deal over 800 damage when i land them all

projectiles

1 Like

fine they love 4shotting people with iron

My first profile was water, you really exaggerated this list.

Who wouldn’t want to deploy a fcking flash bang on an opponents face, obscure their vision and then shower them down with a light-speed barrage?

I had a friend I played WoM with a lot when it was alive and before tgr was announced. He used ash and my God was he good at it.

:man_shrugging:

oi joyboy u play rust?

yes, and it still keeps its superior speed.

good speed + decent damage = good combo, bro

Ash isn’t even that good my guy. Not worth getting mad over.

You’re forgetting about its combos

Also, if you struggle to predict with light, then that’s just a skill issue tbh.
Well, that, or you’re just accustomed to using heavier magics.

Not in AO

Heh. I ain’t clicking on that

nah

mines better

This feels like it was created when WoM was brand new, because most of these feel like they were based on the magics during that time.

this entire thing could be summarized as “if you play this game then fuck you lol”

that being said

tru

unknown-1

Guess im all of those too then

light does fine damage, with a good build it deals 150 which isnt bad considering it literally goes at the speed of light