I made a kitsune architect cuz why not

2 assassain architects and one navy commodore

1 Like

Aye lets leave it at here, theres no need to extend the tension.
I will say that I love her design :sparkling_heart: especially the claws

1 Like

glad to know :smiley:

what would go wrong

…sashanatashablissymaymeow perfectly parodies a future Art category post yet again…

SATASHANASHA SWEEP IS REAL

every insult I get just fuels my determination even more to cook harder

please, keep doing it.

Mf I just said to leave it :sob: do you have any sense of well-being its not worth it

You see, we artists need motivation somehow

and I’m really feeling the urge to spite the world right now

throughout forums and discord, he alone is the one who broke down

anyway yeah, the only fox thing here is the eyes (and that could as well just be a cat)

so pretty! i love the design, practical and gives the idea!

1 Like

Man why y’all acting like I’m sobbing rn this is mad funny

anyways I’ve got the reference images pulled up, doodling some outfit ideas as we speak

that’s gay

“The one who broke down” in this context doesn’t mean to break down crying, but more to “go nuts” as you… have been going for the past few months (i’ve been doubting your mental health lately)
you are, on the metaphorical sense of the word, a starving artist

homophobic insult alert! mods! ban them!

bro
the hair?

That’s awesome but I don’t remember asking

anyway I’m kinda busy but do expect a little fun surprise in like… maybe a day? Idk art takes a while.

“bro, the hair?” like that hair is not the most lazy and specific piece of “reference” I’ve seen since i started paying attention to art
you and you alone look at that and say “mmhh the hair is a reference to the 9 tails”
anyone that says “erm, i do too” is a liar, you need a whole another level of insight and plain out future sight to notice that

Yeah that’s gay bro I aint saving you from the allegations :sob:

:sob:

you got me there

Ah yes, another art post crashing and burning because someone had to pick an argument. Dub, leave it be, please. Nothing’s going to come of this.

1 Like