I Might Need a Bodyguard in AO

Alright, you can join me if you want.
I’m currently logging deckhand spawns.
There’s a bunch of GNs in the server again (had tos wap three times, two due to nearly getting attacked and once due to shutdown)

@key I’m back now, sorry it took a little long cause I have a bad headache today.
If you’re still available I need to go back to logging NPCs.

Alright, time for this again
@Crimsonpants @lookingforabargain
Either of you available right now to do AO? I have to go research bounty outfits.
Negative rep file is preferred, if not I’ll use my own. Reason being I don’t want to deal with bounty hunters but I need to save jail NPCs to sufficiently get the accessory pools.
I’ll be on for maybe 2 hours or so.

I have a negative rep file

On it, whats the name I’ll join up right now. Just a heads up I am working on my ARG project in writing so I’ll probably be in and out as we do this. (Tabbing in and out as it were.)

@Crimsonpants That’s ok, I’ll be doing most of the stuff anyways, so mostly nothing major.
Name’s Catean_Republic, I’ll go find a server for now with an interesting NPC.
@lookingforabargain you can join me too. Since you have a negative file you can help me stop the executions.

Edit: Roblox is updating right now. Give me a couple of minutes, sorry.

Ahh if only we could find an empty server. Probably asking too much. I’m brandon314sbackup (god I wish I had money to change my roblox name), be in soon on my villain file.

Alright then, I’ll be on my good rep file to reduce attention.
I’ll try to find a server without too many suspected bounty hunters if possible.
Basically right now I’ll server hop to check the players and NPC bounties until I find a server with satisfactory conditions for both. I’ll ping you both when I’m ready

I’m on standby!

:saluting_face:

Note this may take a little bit, firstly cause textures are loading and secondly server hopping take a while
Haven’t found a server yet btw, just wanted to let you know I’m looking for the right server as of now

@Crimsonpants @lookingforabargain Found a server.
Doesn’t look like there’s any pvpers except maybe one guy with 25 kills, but he has barely any rep so it’s likely not a rep grinder.

My aim is to investigate these two.

Server is 5 hours old

It’s photography time again.
But… nobody is online. I’m wondering if people have a way to turn off the online status visibility.
Anyways:
1 hour likely, just NPC photographing. join me if you want

I, in fact, do not have a rival.

Okay.
The problem is I cannot seem to find a mage outfit at a low level.
However this will come in handy if I need to review certain outfit sets.

when vitality content drops I wanna be a warden bodyguard :smiley:

(BRO WTF I KEEP NECROBUMPING)

Dammit typ stop necrobumping!

I can’t be your bodyguard and I suck at pvp but i was curious what data are you gathering, and what is it for?

He makes posts like these

And is also trying to develop a world of magic remake

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.