If Aliens appeared in our solar system?

sus…

No I made the world it’s literally just aliens

By the way, i dont think that aliens gonna be evil if they could exists, but i know one race that are true pure evil… we humans lol

let’s make alien races

mine are green/blue skinned squishy humanoids with elf ears and a head that looks kinda like a xenomorph and they’re usually lawful good/neutral

i’d say chaotic neutral tbh

Answer: We have no fucking idea if their even sentient or have emotions

Yep their are ‘‘neutral’’ or something idk too

my alien race can be:

happy
sad
mad
horn- TIRED
:neutral_face:
i said tired.

:slight_smile:

No, what I said is we have no idea

Mine can be:
Idk and idk i never seen an alien xd

But can be smililar to a human too so…

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

They like humans a lot too for various reasons…

Not specifying much outside of trade purposes.

Introduction

I’m convinced that the option I picked is the best.
It may seem stupid, but there’s a lot of justification I have on why the other two options are shit, and it’s better to die trying. For this test to work as fair as possible, I’m going to be using the Kardashev Scale to determine our chances of survival (i barely used it LMFAO), along with various other random generators to provide an element of unexpected-ness to our analysis.

Yes, I’m completely serious about this, what I picked on this poll is objectively correct.

If you don’t know what the kardashev scale is, go search is up, watch a couple videos on it, then come back to this. Also, to make it comprehendable, we’re only going up to Type III, I don’t give a genuine fuck about anything above 3.

Alright, so basically, we’re like a Type ~0.7 Civilisation, and for the sake of our maximum, this means that 23% hypothetical civilisation types are behind us, and 77% are ahead of us, making our odds quite low from the get go, but it’s completely fine, because I’ll debunk why going on the offensive will guarantee victory.

Making Peace is a fucking lie

If aliens were invading, or had killed 10 people, perhaps by accident, negotiation would most probably be the least likely thing for the majority to perform, here’s why;

1. Cost - Space Exploration is expensive, and thus time, valuable rescources and the lives of trained professionals will be lost.
  2. The Language Barrier - This one is tacky, but, if anything, aliens would not have developed a dialect similar to ours, and most probably, the most likely scenario of us and them communing is through simple numerical systems, like Binary, a base 2 number system which is literally all the Central Processing Unit can understand, unless they’re so advanced that they’ve made a CPU speak English.

Defence is bullshit

In the scenario that the Alien species has access to a nuclear arsenal, which in most cases is likely, tell me what defence is needed, end of.

I take that back, but still, the alien species, if higher on the Kardashev scale, should in hypothesis be able to utilise fucking stars and shit, yeah, fuck nuclear weapons, they’re kids toys now, how about a couple Googleplex factorial Becquerels of pure fucking gamma rays launching at your planet, doesn’t sound so fun does it now?
Did I mention that they have armed spaceships, what counter do we have to armed spaceships??? It’s not like we have access to an arsenal of X-Wings straight out of fucking Star Wars, we’re fucked if we go on the defensive due to a lack of proper defence, which brings me smoothly onto why I’m right.

Go big or make your whole species go extinct

You might as well go out with a cool ass fucking bang if the worst happens, but surely there’s an easy approach to get the small arsenal out of our solar system in a short period of time, by following the following steps.

1. Global Collaboration - For all the following steps to work, the first requirement is global unity, I don’t give a fuck about any conflicts in the world, aliens are about to fuck your shit.
  2. Clear out the initial wave - Nuclear weapons may not work well on the defence, nor a mainland alien settlement, but I’m quite sure that nuclear warhead-proof space fighters are quite unlikely.
  3. Eliminate monetary value and the economy and instead force labour for all constituents who are unable to endeavour in flying a plane - Slavery is needed to fight the aliens, lazy people or absolute pussies are being sent into quarries to go dig for raw materials to be used in secondary industry.
  4. Produce an arsenal to launch a counter-attack in record time - The forced labour contribute to the production of a gigantic arsenal which will push the alien civilisation.
  5. Win - Do you think I know how to fight an alien civilisation? No, I’d just tell the motherfuckers fighting the aliens to do whatever the hell they want, chances are there’s a couple Hoi4 players there who’ll have a decent idea of what to do.

If all the following steps fail, at least your species may make it into some alien history book, which I see as better than failing to defend or being an absolute wuss and wanting to be peaceful.

Bioweapons are always an option

Just sneeze on them lmao

you know nothing about their genome

Alright bitch then I’ll just be training up my pet B̵̝̖̠̣͉͊̒̋̆̄͠͠i̷̻͎̼̻̳̝̿̒͆͆̂͒̑̉̒̎̅̐́̚͝ǫ̵̨̛̙̮̮͉̣͖̺̜̟̅̃͆͛̌̇̈̈̚m̷̦̹̻̰̫̬̀̔͗͊́͊͗̐̍́̀́á̶͚̼̘̙̰̤͉͇́͋̌̈́̿̾s̴̞̣̙̣̜͓͗̇̏̋̅͌̚̚͝s̷̢̲̲͖̯͚͉̰̈́̐̇̌͊̒̽̎ who enjoys to eat meat

He don’t bite unless i tell him too

1 Like

what the

I made him with a piece of steak, human geonome of my best friend irl, a ton of weird and confidential chemicals, some large machinery, and lavender extract (he is very calm unless push comes to shove)

Theres probably a little hyena in there…

Some scorpion…

Maybe octopi

Honestly hes eaten so many things i dont know but he gives good massages

And hes probably gonna be a really effective defense against aliens