If you could add one type of magic to Arcane Odyssey what would it be?

but it’s fun to use :frowning:

:zzz:

black holes are black because their gravity is to strong for light to escape. they are the purest dark. Additionally the easiest black holes to see are the ones in a binary system with a star and are surrounded by the matter and light from the star so you can see the area before the event horizon.

1 Like

yeah thats why shadow + gravity is cooler thematically

:yawning_face: :zzz:

I’m gonna swap ur sand for coastal

You couldn’t bring yourself to click on such a mid variation

nobody can

well except @OhHey :shushing_face:

mud magi-
probably some sort of more powerful aether magic

Arcane Magic:

Appearance: Azure Blue
Description: A simple, yet complicated magic created when magic energy in the air is not converted and is turned into sheer, raw power.
Type: Ancient Magic

Too lazy to go into more detail :smiley:

1 Like

combat helicopter 98

Among us magic:
Has stats close to shadow and wins clashes with all magics and it makes puddles and creates sus clouds and does sus damage over time it’s an ancient magic

Anti Magic

yes

faction suggestion, want to read it?

anti magic magic is just wave

ancient magic cold variant called like glacier that has one of the largest aoe’s in the game with low damage and moderately high dot like frostbite

justice for cold magics

2 Likes

Rose magic “A magic that consists of red/white rose petals and thorns”

1 Like

Anti Magic:

For non magic

Despite the name, Anti Magic isn’t “magic”. It is obtained from an ancient spell scroll, which grants the user the ability to imbue any magic-less(basically by our standards, NORMAL) weapon with the “Anti” enchant(Anti-Old Sword, for example).
You can also imbue your fists/legs with it if you use a fighting style
Basically, the weapon imbued with the enchant gains the ability to deflect and nullify magic attacks.
For example, let’s say I used Piercing Gale with my Anti Rapier, and you used a fire magic placed explosion or blast.
The attack would deal no damage and instead would be deflected somewhere else.
Re-reading this now, that is probably really OP. Oh well, it’s just an idea!
This clearly benefits non magic builds more, so I’ll add an extra effect.

For magic hybrids

The Anti Magic spell can also be utilized in real magic(useful for conjurors, see).
Instead of an enchant, the user can create an entire mini-dome where magic cannot be used, including magic of the user.
However, the user can cast anti magic by hitting them with an anti enchanted attack, which would disable magic attacks for 2 seconds.
Awakened Conjurors will not be able to use anti magic with a magic-imbued weapon.

For pure magic

Honestly, not sure.
Maybe the same as conjurors spell?

1 Like

Love. magic. you can do the true love form was a magic.

ur so woman

if i break a rule on accident will i be instantly shot dead and have my body melted in hydrofluoric acid