If you could choose 4 abilities to wield in battle, what would they be?

sorry sir
taste the power of my offensive move: sex!

Dashes behind you

“nuthin personal, pardner”

Offensive Move: Star Platinum Ora Ora Ora

Defensive: shield toss. doesn’t actually defend me but it can hit people

Mobility: a very powerful jump that travels far horizontally

Support:
sandvich

there seems to be as many joke responses as there are legitimate ones

The ability to wield 4 Tobi’s at once.

1 Like

lmao, most of these are jokes or actually overpowered so imma make an overpowered set that’s pretty much recycled stuff from similar questions. All of these easily have offensive uses and are entirely based around my Elemental gimmick/schtick

Offensive: Call of the Wild

Summons one of any Magic/Lost/Primordial Elementals to fight on your behalf. Size, temperment, and Energy Output (based on the Elemental’s own Magic Power) all factor into mana consumption. Some also can serve as mounts for transport.

Defensive: Forge of the Drake

Summons materials of Iron from the Iron Drake, typically in the form of crude armor/horned helmets and easily disposable blades/shields/staves.

Mobility: Chimera

Summons different parts of different Elementals that serve specific functions such as the wings of the Ash Cockatrice, but also, possibly, the Acid-spitting head of an Acid Salamander.

Support: Seventh Sense

Not so much a support to the team as much as it is a debuff to enemies. Essentially cripples their accuracy/evasion and defense.

2 Likes

Time for flat-out overpowered bc some of these are absolutely wild

Offensive: Atomic Shapeshifting

Allows the user to shapeshift their body precisely to the atom, such that they can generate any material, structure, and/or substance at will. Also allows them to regulate their metabolism, immune system, cell reproduction, perception of time, etc. Essentially functioning for all other ability types as well.

Defensive: Mind Reading

Depending on proficiency, the user can essentially hear the thoughts and ramblings of others near them. Can range from general feelings to precise thoughts from memories long repressed.

Mobility: Blink

Allows the user to create both sustainable portals through which others can travel and teleport themselves without the need for portals. Both feature play with and “in-between” dimension of sorts wherein the user’s will determines how time passes in proportion to that of the the “real world,” essentially letting them “blink” out of existence or to another location for any period of time. Also can “blink” to the past so is also technically time travelling.

Support: Catharsis

Allows the user to alleviate some of the pains and mental troubles/stress found in an ally

(I suck at support abilities)

2 Likes

Offensive: nothing
Defensive: nothing
Mobility: nothing
Support: make myself deaf at will

egg
-egg
-egg
-egg
-egg

3 Likes

offensive: two generic automatic pistols
defensive: heavy body armor
mobility: dash
support: cpr

man i fucking hate questions that make me think i just want to use made in heaven from juju in combat but nooo thats too op like oh my god just shut the fuck up my caveman brain cant handle this shit its too complicated holy shit this was a run on sentence and its too late to go back so im gonna continue this sentence from now on what the fuck my brain is exploding hoyl fuck hooyl fdjikspojfdk;jflka jlksdjf lksj fuyfkc;l skfcuckfuck

we need a paramedic here, mans suffering a stroke

charge they phone
twerk
mcdonald
eat hot chip and lie

2 Likes

we all know females born after 1997 cant cook. all they do is:

Offensive: Summoning Magic Throwing Knives that come back
Can use these knives to replicate a blast of any magic
Defensive: Knives turn into a shield
Mobility: Flash Step that goes about 5 feet in any direction.
Support: Lifesteal on hit

too op, disqualified

Offensive- Ape Punch
Defensive- Ape Skin
Mobility- Ape Roll
Support- Ape Call (summon other apes)

Dehumanization

Offensive: Able to clear or wipe someone’s mind as long as they are touched by the user’s hand.

Defensive: Switch the physical appearance of those who have their mind wiped with the user.

Mobility: Have the mindless humans carry the user.

Support: If the user gives an idea to the mindless humans, they will then do that. Similar to brainwashing.

Le monke

holy shit this is a gem