If you had the choice to make the AO devs do 1 thing, what would it be?

KNOCKBACK ON WIND IMBUE or MAGIC LIGHT FLARES

I thought the point of not adding those was to prevent them from being put onto boss gear and make all other items essentially useless?

then give us better items to match them, not every best piece of gear has to be from a boss

Thats fair tbh, the new armours added that arent class specific are just lame imo

Make Vetex join the balance discord and or make him try bounty hunting & PvP on an alternate account (so bro can experience our pain)

2 Likes

Make Arcane Odyssey available on school chromebooks
Btw I am on a school chromebook

make it nerfed even more

death

w thatā€™s gotta be the best update

mf got drawback on his ship :sob:

Ight, i havent touched AO in a month (getting farmed on fps games)

hire other devs/builders/scripters/modelers (and actually use the ones he has)

1 Like

New Religion/Faith Mechanic

You can now choose to believe in some god and it gives you cool unique powers and stats with some kind of downside. It would basically be like placing exotic modifiers on yourself similar to a Dark Sea essence (I really want different ways of affecting stats and playstyles besides using armor so AO Religions it is)

e.g believing in Buddhism makes it so that you canā€™t automatically charge energy, your attacks consume more power, your manual charging takes longer, and you no longer eat food; but in return you have a lot more energy and stats all around (Iā€™d say 45 in each stat/ 65 in substats / 300 in Defense but thatā€™s up to Vetex to decide for balancing)

I gave this downsides so that people who arenā€™t fans of religion arenā€™t completely forced into making their character religious for stat points in PvP, which means itā€™s completely optional.

3 Likes

Make the war seas more industrialized because God dang, whereā€™s my revolvers and ironclads

1 Like

Revert the Warden to Oracle name change and just have Oracle be what people in Sameria call them.

this is the war seas not the yarg matey seas pal

But still, I want my revolvers, maybe Breach loading rifles?

i actually remember contemplating this type of mechanic for winged warriors

ive thought about having a ā€œfaithā€ mechanic in ao where you worship one of the greek gods in exchange for buffs and maybe a skill, similar to oaths in deepwoken

i hope that we will be able to get a pistol with reduced cooldowns and damage where its a revolver