If you had the choice to make the AO devs do 1 thing, what would it be?

this is why i dont use agility for dsea, then i dont get used to it
its like intentionally using a slow magic so you get used to it

Issue is, agility affects highjump height—it’s actually really useful to have when hauling chests, as without it, you can’t really clear cliffs and the like. This wouldn’t be much of an issue if you could still climb, yet you can’t. Hence why I try to have some agility when doing DS runs.

remove shadow magic from the game (fuck you shadow magic)

gliders will compensate

will gliders be able to get you out of a hole while carrying dark sealed chests

they should make a spell where you can create a rising pillar of magic to propel you upwards on a glider

I am genuinely sick and tired of seeing gliders in games now. Like, just because BotW did it, does NOT mean every open world RPG needs them.

2 Likes

vetex should readd sky skates fr fr

1 Like

vetex should make all skyislands connected by a bunch of destructible wooden bridges to test how well ao players trust each other (nothing will go wrong dont worry)

Idk but if u walk into a hole while carrying dark sealeds just take the loss and climb up

I’d ask them for their credit card information

Make renown way less grinding (either by making ranks less time-consuming or making renown by PvEing easier.).

Make the game playable for consoles. The game would have a lot more players and I would be able to play the game again :smiling_face_with_tear: (my PC broke a while ago) I’ve been playing this game since the “World Of Magic” days, and now I’m very sad that the game isn’t console friendly. I mean, you can play it and be in the game, but you can’t really do anything. That’s why I wish there were controls for console, and a cursor. I can name several games that do that.

didn’t they add console support if you plug in a mouse and keyboard

there arent enough buttons on a controller to even make magic usable let alone all the other controls unfortunately

Add knocking fist.

1 Like

Add buying renown with robux and buying stat resets with robux

decapitate archrono and put his head in a toilet and hide the model somewhere ingame with the text ‘skibidi archrono’

1 Like

I’d make them kiss eachother

Add a building system to claimed islands.