If you were an NPC in AO, what would your characteristics be

• Health
    15-20k.
  • Armor
    Strongly enchanted armor, likely Arcanium. It seems to be slightly broken. He does not usually wear this, though, and is most often in a comfy furred coat.
  • Magic
    None, technically
  • Weapon
    Oathkeeper-like claymore that swings in large arching strokes. Would cause magic to be swung out of it. (Slash magic) He uses two hands, but doesn’t seem to require it, as one of his moves has him swing it with one arm easily.
  • Stats
    50% Weapons 50% Vitality
  • Description
    A lone swordsman who cultivates his own food and built his own home. He lives by himself on an island, not wanting to fight any longer as he’s now old and tired. (Based on how I loved pvp games, but now I’m tired old man)
  • Title
    “The Lowly Blade” or “Apathetic Knight”
  • Dialogue
    “Why are you here, to fight? Sorry, I don’t accept duels anymore.”
    “Please go away.”
    “I’m not fond of killing anymore.”
  • Level
    1000~
  • Speed
    Slower than a player running, slightly faster than walking.
  • Strength
    big
  • Skill
    Extremely experienced swordsman.
  • Boss type
    Higher level, but optional boss fight. Won’t attack any player unless they get 5%~ of his hp down. Has his sword as a drop. He’s a very tanky enemy that hits like a train, but is slow and a bit sluggish. Easy to dodge.
  • Full name (Any full name and a name that you know, could represent you and has to be AO related)
    Thanatos K. Shatter-shield (Derived from original “Shield” surname for Castlians)
1 Like

Real Talk I’d just be some random fuckin’ vendor in the middle of some island on a bench

Upon talking to me you have the choice to buy “A copy of Mega Man ZX” for 60 Galleons

If you don’t buy it I pull out a glock 18 from my hammerspace and kill you immediately with it

If you do you basically get a useless item from me but now i sell you shit like Old Boots and Rusty Cans for like 1 galleon each

5 Likes

AO is just a funny sea game that comes with free mega mind ZX i guess

idk but really lazy

inferno scroll now. 150000 galleons right here.

you buy an inferno scroll. sadly the max level is 120 and you don’t have enough magic points to use it.

dnc ill just wait

@Cryonical prepare the guillotine.

No. I’m planning a far more excruciating execution.

prepare the DULL BLADE

No. Even worse.

the old boot that they’re selling

No. I’m going to stab them with a rusty can, then let them die of tetanus over the span of 5 days

dull rusty old boot

1 Like

billy please i call everything shit
i refer to my laptop as shit
i refer to my mom as shit
i’d even refer to you as shit even though you’re the best person on this forum

please understand that this was not an insult
merely a noun

1 Like

Name : Joseph Ijioru, Will of Storms

Name Meaning

Joseph meaning “god will give” in hebrew
Ijioru or Iji-Oru roughly translating in yoruba to “Stormy Night” I happen to be yoruba so i chose this
So his name translates to God will give stormy nights wow so edgy

Stats

Level : 800
Health : 8000
Stats : 1600
Vitality : 400 (Thicc god never skips workouts)
Magic : 200 ( For magic)
Strength : 500 (Karate Fighting Style
Weapons : 500 (He wields a bo staff)

Boss Ranking : Final Awakening Boss (yeah he’s that hard)

Backstory

He is a trained fighter as well as your mentor some times. He was there when you beat Iris, as he was sent as backup by the marines.
He is a solo traveler, kind of like mihawk from one piece. They were born on a nigerian inspired island and trained to become a warrior. The island was attacked and he saved them by using his water magic to push away the ships and drown their leader with his karate. Went off on a training arc, and became extra stronk.

Magic

First Magic : Water :water_magic_var3:
Second Magic : Lightning :lightning_magic_var2: (yes yellow variation)
Lost Magic : Storm Magic :cloud_with_lightning: (obviously)

Boss Theme

Weapons

Moves

Magic Abilities

=========================
Water Magic
Fishious Rend : Blade Shaped Q Blast (done with bo staff)
Ultimate Art : Crushing Sky Geyser (pillar explosion with massive aoe)

Lightning Magic
Lightning Barrage : Basic multi-blast
Raijin Cloak : Magic Aura Mode (speed duh)
Thunder Sprint : Magic Dash
Thunder Spring : Magic Jump

Storm Magic
Tempest Zone : Zone Spell (boosts all damage by 25% but if you knock his staff away it stops)
Raijin Poke : Insanely Quick lightning beam (used as a finisher)
Shango’s Drums : 8 Quick Placed Explosions that leave shocked puddles that stay for the rest of the battle (INSANE DAMAGE IF HIT)

Physical Abilities

Generic Knocking blitz (bo staff move)
Generic Karate Grab
Generic Karate Kick blah blah blah
you know what these are

Drops
Staff of Clouds : (Staff is literally forged by Hephaestus from clouds no cap) best bo staff in the game or something idfk (also can be crafted with cloud essence and stormsteel)
5% Drop

=====================================================
Crown of Storms : + 50% less zone drain 200% longer zone time +10% damage to all water/lightning/ice/snow magic moves +50% damage on magic positive magic interactions the holder
5% Drop

=====================================================
Stormsteel/Cloud Essence
20% drop (you need 5 to make staff of clouds along with 1 stormsteel)

Skill : Elden Ring Level fight you will cry also last boss before final in main story

Knowing me I would just be some random skeleton near a shipwreck.

i like how i was the only person in this thread to not make themselves super op

being weak ain’t fun.

it is, at least its more fun compared to one shotting everything by sneezing. its much more fun to just be a lil old npc that struggles to fight a mid level goon npc

1 Like