agreed. Now to go find a lvl 17 bandit.

you will be forgiven then

ty for calling me the best, I don’t think I deserve it though

my new unofficial nickname :pray:

That’s what I was thinking, like everyone is doing the same OP crap

i would be a mid level miniboss tbh

If even a boss

Name: iFluxuated (Flux)

Heath: Unknown (Gets Stronger Every Time A New Player Joins The Fight)

Armor: “Life Steal Armor” armor made from an ancient metal that when an enemy is close it takes their health and you take it as your own

Magic: Poseidon Lightning (Mastered) A form of lightning that can obliterate anything in its path.

Secondary Magic: Slash Magic, Can cover the users weapon in magic and can let off large magic shock waves.

Weapon: The ƍdachi (性ć€Ș戀) Is a large/great sword that can handle even the toughest of solid and can slice through magic, traditionally made from Japanese sword smiths.

Stats: 1500 Magic Power, 800 Strength, & 400 Magic Size.

Guild: Ominus

Description: Connor was a normal child until he turned 7 and awakened his magic, He had a very unusual type of lightning magic and was considered a freak. One day he couldn’t take it anymore so he left his village to pursue his training and show everyone that he could become the strongest mage in the War Seas. Years past and mostly everyone in his village had forgotten who he was up until one day he showed up unannounced with what looked to be an army of mages and swordsmen. “Ominus, Let rain on this village.” after those words came out of his mouth all of the men started bursting magic all over. Chaos had started and a couple moments later nothing was left of the village, “Unworthy peasants” he said with a slight smirk

Title: Raijyu

Dialogue: “Raijyu, Monarch of the Seas, You dare oppose me?”

Level: 1000 (Max)

Skill: Can Cut Through Magic With Their ƌdachi And Generate Ultra Fine Lightning.

Secondary Skill: Lightning Fast Reflexes And Can Almost Instantly Dash Towards Opponents.

Boss Drops: Life Steal Armor & ƌdachi
~ Helmet: 26% ~
~ Chestplate: 23% ~
~ Leggings: 34% ~
~ Boots: 54% ~
~ ƌdachi: 13% ~

Type of NPC: Boss Mission (Can be done with party members)

1 Like

why would i wanna be a mid npc when i can be a grand fire god

boring

wont be boring for you in the afterlife when i blink at you too hard

yeah ok calm down alex, your mommys calling you to dinner you’re having dino nuggies

wait fuck im stupid ok ill take the L here you win

mfs on the internet be so vicious they just call out shit that are common grammatical mistakes, without reading the contents for the sake of the argument goddamn

that’s the joke

Bro came back

he lagged so hard, the game thought he was hacking

This user has posted in the wrong topic. laugh

BUT, I DIDNT< AHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHSLJIA IOKLJIDOiujw,s;zmurijsimuijwnamksf fa

this mf seriously an alt of a banned user?

or was the ban a mistake?

i mean he did get banned like 3 or 2 times on his accs, like first, his main for lagging so hard, second for using esp, xfluxuated, and then third was ?fluxuated, i forgot the letter.