I'll try to give advice on every magic in the game!

They play the exact same but closer

1 Like

since this guy is a shitass ill do it for you
So magma it’s on the slower end your best bet is to stay close and try to land your shots in a closer scale or try to use your 1.2x size to snipe but since it is slower it will be harder to snipe so a close range strat will work better if you were to use this magic in Ao i would recommend using a melee build

1 Like

Fine I’ll do this only because I have 40 hours on it

This magic has an average speed and I like breaking down the speed first. You can really use this for anything ngl close range with that size? Done. You need a little range and stay far? Done. Need to chase somebody down with beams? Done. This magic has everything so you can go anything with it. Because of the cancer size, high damage, and average speed

lets help the sandal, shall we?

ice is cool :sunglasses:
its semi viable in freeze comps (snow is faster tho) but you can use it to travel far over the seas in wom.
Ive used it for like two seconds, the speed is fine in pve but you might want to use placed explosions and beams in pvp.
I think ice would be good for a second or third magic, to boost other magics damage with synergies (like placing down a zone) or a first magic with glass or liquid magics to boost it’s damage.
ice has the best bleed synergy, as it deals 40% more dmg and removes it.

if you want to choose ice, you would want to have at least one other magic to apply bleed or melee, and one faster magic.

1 Like

Yeah no if you use explosions and beams you will look like a shitass try staying in a closer range and bleed stack being removed

Every magic alright give me advice on every lost magic + ancient magic then :smiley:

Blizzard: I expect that shit to be fast so you can stay any distance and get that nasty freeze

give me advice on inferno, each grand fire magic seems to have its own “trait”, i’m guessing inferno’s trait is gonna be that it has the highest damage judging by the description

na fuck you I only do blizzard/ support magics

unbased

:troller:

when did i talk about bleed stack

and thats exactly what a max level glass user with demon did to me, joined with a max level gold user
they both had like 300 player kills

but i just ran away

thats when you talked about bleed stack

you only use beams when your chasing or finishing somebody off

bro i never mention about bleed stacking i said to use melee or glass to apply bleeding

or yk, if your magic is slow and you cant hit them wiht a beam

literally refrencing bleed stack

this is why you learn to play close range

WHeN
ice deals 40% more dmg when the target is bleeding how does that have anything to do with bleed stack

in which the target will run away and you’ll just resort to beams again.

Deals more damage when bleeding that’s bleed stack :roll_eyes:

Really happens when somebody is low and doesn’t want to lose infamy but what if somebody fights back at full hp

Isn’t bleed stack how glass can hit a target and cause multiple bleed DoT to overlap. So like if you get hit with 2 glass moves instead of applying bleed once it applies it 2 individual times causing twice the DoT dmg?

1 Like

bleed stacking is when bleed stacks with itself using glass
ice dealing more damage is a natural synergy

2 Likes

yes