I'm a warlock main, ask me any questions

tiers are the least important to fighting styles by a massive margin lol

also warlock size boost on imbue + shadow imbue already make it considerably larger than a 250 str berserker, this point makes no sense

honestly yeah all tiers do is make them look a tiny bit cooler

the ONLY thing beserker has over warlock is axe slash, which is giant and hits really hard

specially on vitality bro if the charge effect is anything to go off of spirit wep tiers are gunna be fire

today i learned that fighting styles are very good for pvp
and also that warrior is the new mage

I knew it
I freaking knew it
I knew that warriors would become as strong as mages were when the balancing dropped
Why use natural born magical talent or natural born strength when you can just use a bunch of sharp scraps you found in a chest?

Also, can you look at at least two of these clips and tell me how well I did here?

ig use placed explosions and turn camera more

I literally predicted this

Does ash synergy with thermo work or is it bugged like bleed synergy? And how much dmg boost does it give?

Ashlock is overpowered. Simply dumb. I main ashlock and it’s stupidly powerul

Should I go wood thermo instead?

Idk man ashlock is really good

By the damage synergy, idk but petrify works

is there a plus after the dmg number?

No there isn’t so I guess it doesn’t work

How do you land attacks? I’m having trouble getting close and hitting my moves like crash, my grab, and shot because you need to be super close and they’re slow and/or small

Parrying and punishing end lag mostly, I barely use crash because if you miss you get punished so work on shot aim. I’d recommend starting at 70% shot as it has good range and slowly lowering size as you get better at aiming. Shockwave is easy as hell to hit and so is slam, as long as they’re close. For Rushdowns you should aim above where you want to hit because they have drop off at long ranges.

he’s asking the REAL questions

Attack speed light boxing opinions? (Yes it’ll be very bad but the speed is funny)

Do you plan on going magic fist if and whenever it gets added?